Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Man I hope we actually get a good day or two of snow down here. I wanna taste of that!

·
Registered
795 Posts
i cant wait for some snow drifting !!! im in montreal so there is plenty of that here

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
In the video the guy with the Titanium grey car has busted his passanger side fog and bumper

·
Registered
315 Posts
Cool Vid...

I had a taste of that the other day when we got 20" of slush. I was doing small donuts/drifts in a parking lot, but nowhere near that fast.....With the stock tires through....

But I must say the stock tires weren't that bad fully treaded, suv's flexing thier 4wd couldn't loose me on takeoff. With some snow tires like they had in the video, it would be a tank in the snow.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I will never see snow like that. :tear:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Might be testing that today. ITS SNOWING. Now I just need my Pirelli Winters to arrive from tire rack. :drive:

·
Registered
493 Posts
I probably won't be able to answer this question myself for a few more months so...

What happens when you get the car sideways and switch on the dsc mid-drift?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yea MAN!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for that stuff. We dont get that much snow in Jersey, but hopefully one good storm. When i had my Evo last year, I went out at 10pm, and didnt come home til 730 in the morning. I cant wait to do that with the MS6. So if theres anyone in Jersey, when it snows. Lets all get together and have some MS6 snow fun!! :-D

·
Registered
168 Posts
nothing is more fun than AWD + winter tires in snowy winter!!! You tank thru all the snow and slush. And you feel good because other cars on the road cant do it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts