Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TEIN S-Tech Lowering Springs for Mazda6i w/ sportkit $125.00 to local buyer,if not local buyer...ADD SHIPPING TO PRICE! (I got new coilovers so I don't need them now)

Injen Cyborg RD CAI for Mazda 6i Can be used as either a CAI or a short Ram (Getting a Turbo done over the winter so I won't need this anymore) $150.00 to local buyer,if not local,same as above add shipping!

I have original boxes and papers for both items as they are less than a year old!

There are pics of items on my CarDomain site which is linked above my signature!

Serious Inquiries Only please,I work two jobs and have a family so it is hard enough to make time to do this as it is without writing people back who are only "Curious" and No,I don't take Payment Plans!

[email protected]

I could post pics of springs too,but they all look the same honestly ....lol

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I appreciate you being busy. I am too. It's hard to keep up on things, including the buy/sell rules. I know I probably would not have myself I didn't come up with them ;)
Seriously, I would really appreciate it if you would review the buy/sell rules and fix up your post to comply.
Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts