Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,I recently did a buttload of upgrades from the 6 month old upgrades so my UP-UPgrade could be someone elses good luck...........

TEIN S-TECH Lowering springs 1.5 drop,still have orignal box.....$100.00 SOLD!

Injen "Cyborg" CAI with original box and warranty papers..........$125.00 Still Available

Sportmax Racing 18x8.5 006 wheels in GUNMETAL (Stainless Steel lip)......$500.00 SOLD!

I assure you it's pretty much brand new still as I don't drive my car much and it was only on it a few months so with my car that equals a few hundred miles(mostly to shows)
Checkout my car on cardomain.com to see how good of care I take of my weekend only car!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1571049/1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ebay also has some tein s-tech frauds. some of them are fakes. even tein announced that people were producing fakes.

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/warning.html
^^ there ya go
[/b]
I got that same e-mail from TEIN myself since I am registered with them through my Team.
I have ALL documentation on my springs! If you think you can do better than this price with SHIPPING, please feel free as I won't sell any lower as they are still new,they were only on the car for about 3 months and most of that time it sat in the garage other than going to shows! I still have the original box and all paperwork. I have since put on TEIN Super Street Damper coilovers!

Do the wheels come wrapped in the rubber pictured? If so how much of it is left? And possible dibs before I ask the gf
[/b]
THE TIRES ARE NOT FOR SALE! I love these tires and am using them for my new rims since the tires have about 1900 miles on them!

second dibs on CAI if bcroach78 drops out! And the CAI is for mazda 6i right? Will it fit a 2006? Thanks
[/b]
It fits the 2.3 I-4 motor.......... As far as application for the 2006,you'd have to check with Injen.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what does the "Cyborg" mean? And how come in the picture the CAI looks so short? is it laying on another tube or is that just another piece of metal?
[/b]
It is a two piece CAI intake and can be used as a full cold air or as a short ram intake. I have used it both ways in my car! The option of being able to use it either way is why they call it the "cyborg" model!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oooooooooo, are all of the 4cyl injen CAIs like that? or is yours a special order or something?
[/b]
Not sure to tell the truth,I just told the guys at MAC Autosports what I wanted it to do,they ordered it,I paid,put it on!...I became Happy!.....for a while!....lol Now it's time to do BIGGER things with the car!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Did you do any fender rolling to get the rims to fit?

Scott

M

·
0 Posts
For those interested in sale items..............
I am informing you that due to a disagreement between mazda0to6ty and a moderator,they have chosen to suspend his account for a few weeks so please forward all questions to his e-mail account directly....
[email protected]
Thanks and I hope this situation gets resolved soon!

p.s. He cannot retrieve PM's either

1 - 18 of 18 Posts