Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling these rims, i will post a picture later tonight. I m selling a full set stock mazda 6 rims. They came off from a 2005 mazda 6. I just change my rim to something else. I just want to get rid of these rim and i don't know what is wrong with them but one rim is scratch on the edge. but the other 3 is fine. I m selling them for 520 with shipping. I can work something out too if you want. I only shipped via ups and also take paypal as a payment. Anyone is interested please email me. I will post a picture later tonight. One rim come with a tire but i can remove it if you don't want the tire. The tire will cost 100 dollar more if you want it. The tire is the stock one and it is clean. I will also included the center cap and also the bolts to the rims too. Here is the link i m selling it through overstock, http://auctions.overstock.com/item/37487243. if you need more picture i can mail it .

·
Registered
319 Posts
1. might want to read over the sale rules first before posting
2. These wheels in perfect condition WITH tires are going for around $400 shipped from most, just an FYI, might want to adjust the price if the thread stays open...

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
This is now closed. I am no longer allowing people to get away with "I'll post a picture later."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.