Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as with my for sale threads, I'm selling because I could use the money. Radiator and dashboard cover are ready to be shipped, but I still need to remove the tails from my car. Also, responses will be slightly slow because I'm busy this weekend, but I decided to put the thread up already to get one of the things I have to do off my list. Now on with the sales!

SOLD: First up, a triple core AWR radiator for a 6s purchased approximately 6 months ago. It's completely brand-new and unused, only opened up the box to make sure it wasn't damaged. Pictures available on request, and from looking at it, it looks like it'll fit fine with the MTX, since the tranny cooler is added at the bottom and would be unused for an MTX.

I'll sell it for the price of an MTX radiator shipped + $.05 = $530. Price is negotiable, but I'd like at least $500 for it. I can include a 180 degree balanced thermostat, also unused, for another $10. :SOLD

PENDING SALE: Next up is North American spec clear tails. Normal wear and tear exists on the tails from having them on the car, but they're in perfect shape. Asking $150 shipped. :pENDING SALE

Last is a DashTopper dashboard cover, tan/beige in color, used for approximately 15,000 miles, but in good shape. Will include plenty of velcro for you to attach it to the dashboard. Asking $30 shipped.

If you want insurance on any of the items, I'll split the cost of it with the buyer. All prices are negotiable and non-CC PayPal is preferred. PMs are best to contact me as it makes it easy to keep track of everyone and the order of PMs.

Feedback for those wary:
Ebay Feedback

Heatware Feedback

Also, I've done some buys/sells here already, but I'm too lazy to look for the links.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
AWR Triple Core Aluminum V6 Competition Radiator...

1) ATX?
2) for the 6s?
3) 3.0L?
4) can you post or PM pics?
[/b]
Jesus!! LOOK AT THE DAMN TITLE!!!

ATX = Auto
V6 = 6s
3.0 = 6s/3.0/v6

Are you just trying to be the biggest moron ever?? :slap:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm holding back but that radiator is screaming my name ugh.... no more credit card purchases! I'll have to think on this....

EDIT:

PM Sent

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
You need to say how long your tails were used for and what exzactly is normal wear and tear cuse if anyone wanted tails they could get brand new ones for 70 bucks more.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tails have been on for only a month or so, and normal wear and tear is like I said in my original post... wear and tear from having the tails on the car. Also, if the price feels too high, I did say that it was negotiable... which someone has already started doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
ilal2ielli
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing