Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some housecleaning this summer, since there isn't much else I can do thanks to the pandemic, and I discovered that I still had these packed away in storage, so here goes:

FOR SALE - '06-'08 TAIL LAMPS

These are the real-deal, OEM tails. I bought them to get rid of the ugly red tails that my '04 was cursed with, and I ran them from summer of '06 to spring of '10, when I bought my 2nd-gen 6.

They will fit ALL '03-'08 Mazda 6 sedans and 5-doors (sorry, but not wagons).

I'm including all 4 pieces with the associated bulb sockets. Sorry, but I'm NOT splitting up the set, you either buy all 4 or none at all. As the pics show, they're all in excellent condition. All the mounting points are good, and the lenses are clear. Bulbs are included, except for one of the brake bulbs (7443, easily found anywhere).

They go for $20-40 per piece, if you can even find them. So I'm selling them ALL for $50 OBO, + shipping.

Registered
I've been doing some housecleaning this summer, since there isn't much else I can do thanks to the pandemic, and I discovered that I still had these packed away in storage, so here goes:

FOR SALE - '06-'08 TAIL LAMPS

These are the real-deal, OEM tails. I bought them to get rid of the ugly red tails that my '04 was cursed with, and I ran them from summer of '06 to spring of '10, when I bought my 2nd-gen 6.

They will fit ALL '03-'08 Mazda 6 sedans and 5-doors (sorry, but not wagons).

I'm including all 4 pieces with the associated bulb sockets. Sorry, but I'm NOT splitting up the set, you either buy all 4 or none at all. As the pics show, they're all in excellent condition. All the mounting points are good, and the lenses are clear. Bulbs are included, except for one of the brake bulbs (7443, easily found anywhere).

They go for $20-40 per piece, if you can even find them. So I'm selling them ALL for $50 OBO, + shipping.

I was wondering if they would fit the Mazda 6i 2004? Looking at doing some mods finally....馃槄

Super Moderator
I was wondering if they would fit the Mazda 6i 2004? Looking at doing some mods finally....馃槄
They ought to so long as you don't have a wagon! :)

Registered

Gosh no... lol. I鈥檓 starting to finally do some mods to the car. Just looking around for some stuff. If you have any suggestions for me let me know. I just purchased new rims but don鈥檛 know if they will fit... very sad about that.

Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
Discussion Starter #6
I had to dig into some of my older pics to find these, but I found a couple of shots of my '04 with the tails installed.

Reactions: blackerphotos

Registered
I had to dig into some of my older pics to find these, but I found a couple of shots of my '04 with the tails installed.

I put black tails in my '04 wagon. Made a huge difference over the original red, especially with dark paint - my car is black. Hope you find a buyer.

Super Moderator
View attachment 240986
I think they will be to wide for the wheel well... changing the plain white to a RGB pearl matte in the next few days.
What size rims are they? We can help let you know if you'll run into any issues with them.

Seeing your white 1st gen makes me miss mine but you'll have a blast modding it!

Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit GreyGhost

Registered
What size rims are they? We can help let you know if you'll run into any issues with them.

Seeing your white 1st gen makes me miss mine but you'll have a blast modding it!

Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit GreyGhost
You are good. They are a 5 /114.3 18-10.5 +40
I have a bad feeling that I am going to have to sell them...馃槫 they just so happen to be a Tiffany blue ( favorite color FYI). I want to stay in the 18 size range. I have had 17鈥檚 and didn鈥檛 like them. As far as those lights do you still have them??

Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
Discussion Starter #10

Super Moderator
You are good. They are a 5 /114.3 18-10.5 +40
I have a bad feeling that I am going to have to sell them...馃槫 they just so happen to be a Tiffany blue ( favorite color FYI). I want to stay in the 18 size range. I have had 17鈥檚 and didn鈥檛 like them. As far as those lights do you still have them??
10.5 is very wide for the 1st gen and I don't think a +40 offset will be adequate enough to clear everything. Use this site to make the call and/or feel free to make a separate thread talking about this so others can give you some input Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets

Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
Discussion Starter #12
Speed bump!

Still for sale...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts