Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I started taking all my mods off a couple weeks ago. Got a couple parts sitting around still that im looking to get rid of before the 23rd of December.

Here's the list:

1. Blackhoused headlights with HIDS4U 6000k and matching led parking lights - (I've got an offer for 220 plus stock headlights)
2. Odyssey PC680MJ Lightweight Battery only used for 3 months
3. B&M 16,000 GVW Transmission Cooler.

I'll be adding more stuff later on, you can reach me on AIM anytime of the day, I usually respond in a timely manner.

AIM: then jeph said
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hey guys so I started taking all my mods off a couple weeks ago. Got a couple parts sitting around still that im looking to get rid of before the 23rd of December.

Here's the list:

1. Blackhoused headlights with HIDS4U 6000k and matching led parking lights - (I've got an offer for 220 plus stock headlights)
2. Odyssey PC680MJ Lightweight Battery only used for 3 months
3. B&M 16,000 GVW Transmission Cooler.

I'll be adding more stuff later on, you can reach me on AIM anytime of the day, I usually respond in a timely manner.

AIM: then jeph said
E-Mail: [email protected]
[/b]
dibs on the tranny! :laugh:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking to get like 70 obo.

btw do you have aim 6gun? im having some trouble with my suspension, want to know if you can help me out with my problem.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
looking to get like 70 obo.

btw do you have aim 6gun? im having some trouble with my suspension, want to know if you can help me out with my problem.
[/b]
Jesus, 70??
What's the prob with your suspension?
My aim is NitrousHog477, but im never online these days because of finals. :irate:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
price is negotiable on the battery, just throw me an offer. it comes with the auto terminals btw.

about the suspension, was taking off my coilovers and left rear is giving me a problem. the bolt for the spring cup is seized to the metal inner sleeve of the bushing and now the whole thing is turning. tried to impact, pb blast, pry, torch, nothing is really working. ive pretty m uch come up with the conclusion that id probably have to cut the damn thing off and buy a new bolt and bushing maybe

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Well I can take a look at it but we might have to grind it or sawz-all it off. We can always get another bolt. But, things always get a lot more complicated when you bring bushings into the mix. It isn't attached to the bolt is it? Stop by sometime.

I'll have to shoot-you-up later about the battery price. How old is it?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i think im going to grind the bolt off today cause ive about had it. it's the last corner to be done. the sawzall doesnt work, the bolt just eats the blades up haha.

the battery is only 3 months old.

P

·
0 Posts
Hey! I am new to this forum.....where are you located in Michigan? I live in Ann Arbor, if you haven't gotten rid of them yet I'd be willing to take those HID headlights off your hands:) Would you be willing to sell just the HID bulbs/kit? ttys!

-steve

Out of curiosity....why are you removing all your mods from your car? Do the headlights work well?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts