Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I left this site about a year ago after a horrible crash in my 6. All thats left in my garage from it is the original stock tailights. Anyone can have these for free. I just need shipping. They are in perfect condition. pretty much the only thing not destroyed by dodge ram extended cab.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,573 Posts
Sorry to hear about the 6. How did the car hold up and how were you? I hope all is better now.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Dibs. Shipping to 33016?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey all. I left this site about a year ago after a horrible crash in my 6. All thats left in my garage from it is the original stock tailights. Anyone can have these for free. I just need shipping. They are in perfect condition. pretty much the only thing not destroyed by dodge ram extended cab.
[/b]
I will take them, i pm'ed you, just letting you know on this to

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. It put me in the ICU for 2 weeks, and the regular hospital for the rest of the month. It broke my right leg in 4 places and shattered it in 2 places. Lots of cuts and bruises. It took me 6 months to learn how to walk again, and im about up to 200K in hospital bills. All in all i would say that it held up fantastically. I'll post pictures of the wreck if you guys want. Ill check shipping to each of the locations tomorrow. Its midnight now.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Wow. It put me in the ICU for 2 weeks, and the regular hospital for the rest of the month. It broke my right leg in 4 places and shattered it in 2 places. Lots of cuts and bruises. It took me 6 months to learn how to walk again, and im about up to 200K in hospital bills. All in all i would say that it held up fantastically. I'll post pictures of the wreck if you guys want. Ill check shipping to each of the locations tomorrow. Its midnight now.
[/b]
I was in an accident not that bad in 1998 and still have minor problems now from it.

It could have been alot worse. You can still talk, walk, and apparently see (because you're typing) so you made it through. I'm glad you did, good luck man.

As for you beasty ho's all posting at the same time, the first post and the PM should each get one light :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i still havent stopped limping. I just learned how drive stick again. I am very happy to be alive now. Frankly a head on collision with a 4 door extended dodge ram, I should be dead. especially cause we were both doing 50

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
[/b]

Sorry to hear about what you went through. I've seen my share of wrecks. I hope for the best you.

Still wish I had PM'd you...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well i still havent stopped limping. I just learned how drive stick again. I am very happy to be alive now. Frankly a head on collision with a 4 door extended dodge ram, I should be dead. especially cause we were both doing 50
[/b]

man im really glad your arlight, just got a shiver down my back reading about what happened, best of luck to you, and again im glad your aight

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
man im really glad your arlight, just got a shiver down my back reading about what happened, best of luck to you, and again im glad your aight
[/b]
Yeah seriously...and 200K? wow...did you not have insurance or something? holly crap maybe i should enroll in my work's beneifts package...you never know....

good luck, and i'm sure everyone on the board here wishes you all the best.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Yeah seriously...and 200K? wow...did you not have insurance or something? holly crap maybe i should enroll in my work's beneifts package...you never know....

good luck, and i'm sure everyone on the board here wishes you all the best.
[/b]
You would be surprised how much medical coverage costs when you need a whole lot of it.

I was in therapy for 6mos. after my accident, and had to have MRIs and stuff like that. My medical bills ended up costing a little over $20k, and that was in 1999.

·
Registered
949 Posts
well, since a lot of people called dibs. i might as well try my luck. shipping to 95148? glad to know youre okae though man

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is the only picture i have right now. Its a combination of 3 photos. the car has the bumper just thrown on it to keep it off the impoud ground.

Here is the only picture i have right now. Its a combination of 3 photos. the car has the bumper just thrown on it to keep it off the impoud ground.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well just got back from the ups store. shipping w/ insurance will be just under $50.00. If i ship tomorrow it would arrive by tuesday next week

1 - 18 of 18 Posts