Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: For all Honda haters :)

I don't necessary hate Honda's as they do make very good cars. I just dont like the ricers associated with Hondas.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Replying to Topic 'For all Honda haters :)'

Originally posted by chindo

I just dont like the ricers associated with Hondas.[/b]
IMO, that's what ruined Honda's name with a lot of people.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Replying to Topic 'For all Honda haters :)'

It looks like it did good for a drop top car. I am not a big fan of honda but they are well built and hold their value.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

I'll give you three good reasons to hate honda:
1.) they have let themselves slip into a distant 2nd behind Toyota in reliability, but still have one of the worst warranties at 3 yrs/36k miles
2.) tend to be a little overpriced, and they group options by model instead of letting you pick what you want (why can't I get a f***ing sunroof without having to buy the EX?! and you thought Mazda was annoying with the grouped option packages)
3.) they do not permit third party aftermarket parts manufacturing so that when your 7 year old honda needs a replacement exhaust, you *must* get the expensive honda part (i'm talking general repair, not performance parts)

That aside, their cars are good. The company just seems to be taking advantage of their established name. If Toyotas were a bit more stylish, they'd be in big trouble.

·
Registered
174 Posts

I saw a guy driving a Ford Focus with a license plate that said BENTA2K. Think he's the dummy in the first pic? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts