Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Yeah, one guy did a while back. However, his was the $369 version. This one has the little chevron indicator in the mirror as well. It's just that we have no open space for this switch (unlike the U.S. Mz6).

·
Registered
967 Posts
Pssssssht, not for $520 I won't. Sheesh that's crazy.

·
Registered
127 Posts
that would def be awesome to get on the US cars. Why doesnt Mazda do this for us? If anyone has to worry about it, its the US. The way half these people drive here in Jersey, that would def save me alot of money!! lol

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I assume you are interested in the electronic folding mirror. But our one is foldable and all you need is just lifting your finger a little to push it in :)

I hate to have one more electronic part that may fail in years go by.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have power folding mirrors on a non-6 that I use about once a year at a drive-up ATM or something. On the other hand, about 5 times a year I worry that somebody broke them because they folded them without using the motor. After living with them I wouldn't pay to add them unless I was on-street parking every night or something...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yeah the US Spec MS6 fold in if you push :)
[/b]
Exactly. Electronic fold in mirrors add weight. :laugh: We already have plenty of that. :D

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw them on a imported silvia and just came across these on ebay. Where does the extra switch go on the speed6? The silvia mirrors closed whenever the car was shut off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts