Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 mazda 6i sedan 4 cylinder and I've been trying to find the fog lights for my bumper. I've purchased some off of ebay that said that they were compatible with my car and they aren't because the jdm was a completely different shape. I ordered a second pair from a different seller which showed a different shape that seemed to have been the one I needed but when I tried to install it, it did not line up properly. Does anyone know where I can buy the actual foglights made specifically for my car? And the bumper is stock.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I have a 2004 mazda 6i sedan 4 cylinder and I've been trying to find the fog lights for my bumper. I've purchased some off of ebay that said that they were compatible with my car and they aren't because the jdm was a completely different shape. I ordered a second pair from a different seller which showed a different shape that seemed to have been the one I needed but when I tried to install it, it did not line up properly. Does anyone know where I can buy the actual foglights made specifically for my car? And the bumper is stock.
There are two different bumpers for the 1st gen. Sport and non sport and each have thier own fog light housings.The sport bumper you can get away with after market fogs but the only good fitting fogs for the non sport are the OEM fog which I have. You can get them from a dealer or I believe there is a seller move.over who also carries them.

Here are examples of the bumper styles.

http://forum.mazda6club.com/exterior-modifications/259041-ultimate-bumper-lip-thread.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts