Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a pair of fogs for my 6....really high quality, halo around them with interior hid....but the dont fit my sport bumper. Any one intersted in them? will only fit on a normal bumper....if there is no interest, n e suggestions on how to make them fit are welcome....i really would like to keep them. Complete with wiring and switch. I'll put up pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hrm, I am thinking that they were an ebay special with "HID Look" bulbs. In which case they will not fit the regular bumper either
[/b]

Whay would they not fit the regular bumper? Just about all the fogs I've seen on ebay have been for the non-sport models.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Whay would they not fit the regular bumper? Just about all the fogs I've seen on ebay have been for the non-sport models.
[/b]

They say that they are for the regular bumper, but they don't fit. Do a search for all the ebay foglight horror stories.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, NEVER BUY FOG LIGHTS OFF EBAY

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres a few pics of the fogs... i guess i will keep them, and try to figure out a way to rig them to fit....n e suggestions are welcome.... heres some pics so u can see what i am dealing with.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Another ebay ripoff, man I beginning to think you cant trust anyone anymore!!!!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
there are no hids in there, HID's require seperate ballasts. Here is a real HID kit...

notice the seperate black boxes (ballasts) that control the voltage regulation

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahh i c, not hids i guess.... the inner buld looks different, not sure how to explain it...havent seen n e thing like it before

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
AzMz6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing