Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here so bear with me. I've tried to find a how-to on replacing your fog light bulbs but I can't seem to find one. Can some one help me out with this?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hello, I'm new here so bear with me. I've tried to find a how-to on replacing your fog light bulbs but I can't seem to find one. Can some one help me out with this?
[/b]
what car do you have (year, model -s/non-s)? if you have the integrated fogs, ck this link:

changing fogs

this link will show you the cover you'll need to remove to get to the clip which holds the fog bulb in place. good luck & hope this helps.
fyi: ck the pinned threads at the top of each section for commonly asked questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what car do you have (year, model -s/non-s)? if you have the integrated fogs, ck this link:

changing fogs

this link will show you the cover you'll need to remove to get to the clip which holds the fog bulb in place. good luck & hope this helps.
fyi: ck the pinned threads at the top of each section for commonly asked questions.
[/b]
sorry i have a 2003 Mazda 6s with fatory fog lights. I guess that would be intergrated.

·
Registered
47 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts