Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. New guy here from NC. I’ve been reading the forums for a while and decided to join up and participate when I can.

I had a 15 M6 Touring and just traded it in for a 18 M6 GT-Reserve. Loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome!!

I use to run an Andy's for about 4 years in Franklinton. My wife and I will be up late next month to see family and friends. I should come up one year during VIR's holliday laps. I'm sure that would be a blast!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!!

I use to run an Andy's for about 4 years in Franklinton. My wife and I will be up late next month to see family and friends. I should come up one year during VIR's holliday laps. I'm sure that would be a blast!
VIR is awesome. Used to do track days/weekends up there with my Mustang though that’s been quite a few years back.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome! I'm down just outside Sanford. I've got a 2014 Touring currently on a 93-grade tune by OV. How's the 2018 treating you?

I'm also a regular at VIR, but mostly for motorcycle track days. I will be there in August for the IMSA race though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m outside of Raleigh as well, down in Johnston county.
Ditto. Outside of Clayton, close to the Wake Forest county line.

If you see a Machine Gray GTReserve, honk haha.
Very cool. I’m closer to Wendell but was just in Clayton last night and go there often.

Almost got the Machine Grey myself. Had silver on the 15 Touring and tired of it really quickly. Decided on the pearl white for the 18. Don’t see many 6’s around, especially the 18+.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts