Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
damn, i need some flowmasters.....
[/b]
i too will require flowmasters....for that ever so "asserting of dominance over competing males with the loud masculine sound from my exaust system."

No woman will will ever be able to resist my "pipe" again. because im a " bad mother f*cker"

Wow what an article. so basiclly if we skip the magnaflow exaust and step up to the flowmaster we get like a 6 inch gain on our e-peen?

·
Registered
823 Posts
This is a repost, but funny non-the less. Whenever I see a little Honda with a big fart cannon exhaust, I think of this article, and if it's affecting the love life of the person driving the car.

Even though chances are that little Honda with the big fart cannon has either one window covered with a plastic bag, one spare tire, bondo and or primer parts, or mismatched body pieces (all red car, with a blue door). Some how I don't think the exhaust out weights the rest of it...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yeah, it's a repost, I posted it a while ago. It's still funny though....

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Was a joke article from the UT newspaper. I'll confirm that driving down the drag in a 6 w/ Magnaflows does not equal getting laid. Guess I should've gone for some Flowmasters. :sigh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
arch4life
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing