Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm in Florida visiting some folks of mine and the day I got here (04/18) I sighted a yellow six passing me by on the I-95 going up north (approx. 30 miles before West Palm Beach). Must have been a dealer because it had a strange license plate starting with an E followed only by numbers. That was my only encounter until now.

Basically now that I have the chance to take the V6 for a spin I should do this.

:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Reading Topic: Florida sightings

I live in northeast Wisconsin and have yet to see one "in the wild" other than my own. So far the only other one I've seen off the lot was the dealer's demo that I used as a loaner while my radio was replaced.

·
Registered
980 Posts

I am starting to see them more often but it's still pretty rare. One thing for sure though it's quite a joy to see them on the road. I honestly get all giddy and excited.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Florida sightings'

I live in Ft Lauderdale and ive been seeing more and more of them.. a couple days ago i actually saw 3 on the road.. one of them was sepang green which doesn't look too bad. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts

i think i have seen a total of 3 on the road in orlando in the past month, which is wierd cause my dealership seems to be selling alot of the i4 models.

But if you come by the orlando area, let me and saidin know :)

·
Registered
12 Posts

Originally posted by Driver6

Well, I'm in Florida visiting some folks of mine and the day I got here (04/18) I sighted a yellow six passing me by on the I-95 going up north (approx. 30 miles before West Palm Beach). Must have been a dealer because it had a strange license plate starting with an E followed only by numbers. That was my only encounter until now.  

Basically now that I have the chance to take the V6 for a spin I should do this.

:D[/b]
I've only seen three 6'es thusfar. Already seen a new max with the tooth, and without dealer plates. In my neck of the woods, I don't think they (Mazda) sell well, probably due to the lack of authorized service centers (dealers).

·
Registered
272 Posts

I got mine in April and for two weeks I didn't see any at all.

The last few weeks I have seen a total of 9. I am in the Cleveland area by the way.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

I was was down in Largo for a week over Christmas, and I didn't see any. It surprised me that I didn't see any in Clearwater...

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I forgot to mention that I'm West Palm Beach right now. The thought of going to Orlando wouldn't bother me either.

·
Registered
388 Posts

i'm in naples FL, in the southwest area. there is one other mazda 6s in this region. the dealers have very little 6 cylinder models, and that seems to be the popular type. i have seen 2 mazda 6i's though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts