Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
My roomate showed that to me about 3 days ago. All I have to say is, "Bling Dada ding dada ding dada ding. Shut up chicken head, shut up bitch."

·
Registered
142 Posts
All I can say is, "What a retarded asshole".

·
Registered
805 Posts
All I can say is, "What a retarded asshole".
[/b]
Hope you aren't talking about busta...

the idiot driver of the ferrari deserved to be ridiculed. how the hell do you manage to put a car into someones yard like that, unless you are showing off? they were in scott storch's yard, which happens to be a good friend of busta's. he had every right to be there. I'm confused as to how the police could have justified arresting him. "we will arrest if you don't leave" "why?" "we'll arrest you and figure that out later"

that video was great tho. very funny stuff. that chickenhead had it coming. acting like their accident was so serious. "hope they have good insurance"

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
dont know how he ended up with that shit backwards like that....

sux for that guy...now how's he going to explain that one to the car dealership that let him rent the car for his Miami weekend hahahahaha what a punkass BYOTCH!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA Flip Mode's the Greatest!!!

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
"This mutha fuckah sayin he needin his space, fuck dat yo! When I say them to gimme my space, they like... gimme an autograph yo, lemme eat ya ass hoe, na mean?"

:laugh: !!!!!!

I can see where he's coming from though. He was just all up in their business with a camera in their face. He probably gets that stuff all the time. No escape from the media, or "paparazzi" as he said.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Dat shit was to funny! Sorry but that poor sap can't drive. How in da fuk you wreck your car like that? Dumb ass. Speed limit is like what? 45/55.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
ATL
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing