Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in Advanced Technology or Aviation. I thought I would show the 1st F35 for Flight Test.
Pic 1 is on the after Mate and Delivery buildup and is with the 1st engine installed.

For anyone interested in Advanced Technology or Aviation. I thought I would show the 1st F35 for Flight Test.
Pic 1 is on the after Mate and Delivery buildup and is with the 1st engine installed.
[/b]

Pic #2 is in the Flight Test Hanger. WE have done pressure testing and full up Ground test vibration. Pressure held 80%, which is a 1st for any Jet on initial test. With just minor corrections, it was 100% sealed.
Vibration and Hydralics far exceed the measurements. Which made us re-evaluate the software. And that was still found to be in spec with allowable tolerances. Now, on to completing the strain and 3way axis parameters.
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
one of my best friends is helping create the circuitry system that jettisons the cockpit roof during ejection for that plane.

neat! i love the look of it. its much better looking than the whale boeing made.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Too bad after all the billions of dollars invested into this project, the F-35 still can't compete with the Russian SU-37 Flanker which is like how old...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this the V/STOL variant?
[/b]
Not this one.. Acft. 001 is the CTOL (Conventional TakeOff and Landing)
Acft. 002 will be the 1st STOVL ( Short TakeOff and Landing)
The Carrier Variant will be down the line. (CV)

The SU is a very good ACFT and a formadible one also.
Yet, It is not stealthy in relationship to the F35. Nor can it communicate to multi-allies
in real time as the F35. There is many things that made the SU, one of the ground start to help the
F35 move forward.
And Heon, in case you are too young to remember an old adage...>>> What's Old, is new again.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, that is the F22. The F35 is a single engine plane IIRC
[/b]
LOL :laugh:
Either I am on the Wrong program or you forgot to read plain English :nana:
I was never on the F22 fiasco and I would NOT post pics of 1 type and build up another.
Yes, there are familiarities in the looks.... and the normal eye can confuse them. Just like ppl confuse the Speed6 as an regular 6, at first. Yet the moving surfaces, material, wieght and technology of the F35 is farther along than the F22 in many areas.
And yet, the Raptor has those special - non public uses. ;)
Just like the F-16 block 60 of which very few people know of or even have a clue whom owns them...
take a look:
OH , these are out of my own files from the work I have done on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
what happened to the F-22? i thought i was like the next best thing coming out for the navy?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Pretty sweet ...post more pics!

Who owns the F-16 block 60? israel?
[/b]
UAE will be flying the block 60. IIRC Greece and Israel are flying Block 52+'s vipers.

Just like the F-16 block 60 of which very few people know of or even have a clue whom owns them...
take a look:
OH , these are out of my own files from the work I have done on them.
[/b]
Sweet pic. Thanks! I'm a big Viper fan (still fly Falcon 4.0 with mods). By the way, I happened to glance in Code One and there you guys are:

http://www.codeonemagazine.com/archives/20...f-35/index.html

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UAE will be flying the block 60. IIRC Greece and Israel are flying Block 52+'s vipers.
Sweet pic. Thanks! I'm a big Viper fan (still fly Falcon 4.0 with mods). By the way, I happened to glance in Code One and there you guys are:

http://www.codeonemagazine.com/archives/20...f-35/index.html

[/b]
UAE is Flying the Block 60. We delivered over 2 years ago, the 1st test bed ACFT. They are different than any other customer in that they wanted to do thier own testing. So I lost out on going over to the Emirates :tear:
The F22 IS in Flight and active. It is a HOT and Nasty bird, yet it is limited in close and slow combat. The f16 will walk around it like a VW turning in a circle around a truck. But when that truck LOCKS on... You better have your prayers said... :D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
what happened to the F-22? i thought i was like the next best thing coming out for the navy?
[/b]
The F-22 only recently brought their first squadron into operation I think. I remember seeing the plane 16 years ago in F-22 computer game sims. It takes a LONG damn time from concept to deployment.
The F-35 is a long ways away out. The people who will eventually fly them are probably only in 1st grade right now.

It sounds like Z'sSpeeD6 is in the LM family. How many other folks are?

·
Registered
810 Posts
i've got a couple buddies at NG

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
13 Participants
its rayden
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing