Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Reading Topic: Flame On

I really don't like the direction BMW is going in when it comes to their interiors.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

The side view looks like a Pontiac.

Never was crazy about BMW's styling, but methinks they are getting worse.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

I couldn't have said it any better. It's incredible... They are committing suicide...

The only positive thing to say: I see some Mazda6 influence in the 6-series... :D

·
Registered
464 Posts

I think in some ways they may need to change the front grill soon. Its almost as though they start with the nostril grill always being there and design the car around it.

The M6 would look good I believe if it wasnt for the typical bmw nose. The rest of the car looks good.

The regular 6 series looks too long but its hard to tell because of all the camoflage how it really looks.

I am not diggin those rear lights on the 5 series, they look too lexusish to me and is it just me or is the car really high off the ground.

LMAO
Everyone check this link out, the petition to stop Chris Bangle, and its got a lot of signers. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/sig...gned.cgi?STOPCB

·
Registered
510 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Flame On'

The X3 Compact 4WD is the Best of those ones........Not too bad, if you like that !

The 5 & 6 Series are just ..................UGLY ! :sarc

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

My all-time favorite BMW design is the current 325. This new stuff looks like it's from a totally different company.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Flame On'

i dont think they are that bad. all the new cars are following an intense change in appearance

·
Registered
254 Posts

BMWhat the??

I agree that they don't look that good. I like that "Classic" BMW headlight/grill look of the BMW's today. I don't know who this Chris Bangle is, but he certainly is creating a stir in the car world.

Adam

·
Registered
178 Posts

I think that BMW is just so over priced it is out of control. I think people that would spend $40,000 on a 325 or 330 are out of their mind when they could have a fully loaded 6s for almost half of that and will not cost you $1500+ every time it needs to go to the garage!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts