Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i went to the track today in Fayetteville, NC. The first time or so down the track i had very bad 60' times ...like 2.6 and 2.7.. this is my first time racing a 5 speed, im used to racing automatics. Wheni finally got them down a little i ran my best a 15.08 @93.67 mph with a 2.38 60'. I figure if i can shave a little off the 60' i can defiantely break into the 14's. BTW it was 93 degrees outside!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope its a 5 speed, I have the mazda 6 3.0 liter. I think you got it confused. The mazdaspeed6 has the 6 speed.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Isn't your car a 6-Speed manual? :confused:
[/b]

Since when does the 6 come in a 6 speed manual? There is only a 6 speed Automatic with "manual" mode that proves to be even slower.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Since when does the 6 come in a 6 speed manual? There is only a 6 speed Automatic with "manual" mode that proves to be even slower.
[/b]
The Mazdaspeed 6 comes as a 6 speed manual. I somehow mis-read the title and thought the original poster has the Speed6. My bad.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Took my car for the 2nd time.

03 ATx V6

Pretty bad, lol... 15.8, but 85 degrees.

Will takeit again once I drop in the tranny cooler, TB Coolant bypass, and possibly a thermostat mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
PRacing
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing