Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up the lift saturday.. installed it myself sunday..
finally off my back for automotive work.. shell have the rollin jack soon for suspension.wheel work
no more creepers..

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
:huh:
I'm kinda confused regarding this thread... Are you talking about oil change, about the ramp or about your RX-7 or a combination of those?
[/b]
Hrmmm... me too. If I had to guess, what he's trying to say is that he now has access to a lift and had the opportunity to do an oil change standing up.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for the confusion and thanks for the clarification...
shouldnt be postin that early before coffee...
;)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
attached garage.. need to finish up on the insulation.sheetrock.painting..
then do the floors.. lift runs a bit above 2k with accessories uninstalled...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I use my buddy's lift all the time. From changing oil to installing my springs and other parts, it's well worth it.
[/b]

Heck yeah - if you work on cars a lot, you NEED a lift. There's just some things that are way easier with a lift or near impossible without one. $2K is a steal for a nice lift like this. I only wish my wife would let me...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
lifts are nice. thats why i like working with the lifts at school :)
[/b]
Or if you're in the Air Force like me, my base has a garage that has 14 lifts. It's a brand new facility with brand new Snap-On tools in our CTK. You guys should fly to Alaska, I'll get you in on a lift in no time! ;)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
before and after pics day of the install..
free standing deck above is not finished.. doors will be extended..
some of the bigger tools needs to be transfered to a shed.. cherry picker.. stand.. buffers.. etc

Attachments

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rollin jack available with arms.. lifts the car for suspension and wheel work..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.