·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'First pictures'

Originally posted by junkan

Nice but you really must buy some descent rims.[/b]
To the winter tyres too? hehe
I want other sides ... what do you call "fälgsida".. the sides that you mount on the steelrim's on the sides... the one the dealer mounted is a bit "girly"

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Great looking car. Just like mine (although mine is Silver contrail...)

Wheel covers...? Nah, I don't think so. Go get som descent winter alloys!!!

And also: go get a garage!! I wouldn't dare have mine parked outside like that with all the scumbags out there...:sarc

Thanks for the pics. It's now official: You are the FIRST MEMBER HERE TO POST PICS OF THE NAV SYSTEM MOUNTED IN YOUR OWN CAR!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Great looking car. Just like mine (although mine is Silver contrail...)

Wheel covers...? Nah, I don't think so. Go get som descent winter alloys!!!

And also: go get a garage!! I wouldn't dare have mine parked outside like that with all the scumbags out there...:sarc  

Thanks for the pics. It's now official: You are the FIRST MEMBER HERE TO POST PICS OF THE NAV SYSTEM MOUNTED IN YOUR OWN CAR!!![/b]
Thankyou Steve! You made me feel like i made history today, LOL!

I agree about the garagepart, that TOTALLY sucks!!
There is no garages here in Årsta/Sweden that belong to our apartments.. i had 2 garages in my last apartment outside of Uppsala, and those where the days.
The poor 6 just have to try to hang in there until spring! :(

Atleast i got an engineheater to spare the engine a bit when cold starting the car.

Have you posted pictures of yours Stevie? I don't think i've seen it? Can you send me the link if you have?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yeah, I know what you mean. I lived in apartments too where they didn't offer any garage. That sucks.

A tip from me out of experience: never let the snow build, go park in a parking garage downtown every once in a while to "defrost" your car completely at least once or twice a week. It spares the paint a lot.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Dude, nice car! I really like that color.

And we've been waiting for a member to get NAV.

·
Registered
158 Posts

What's the controller to the left of the shifter? Is that the controller for the Nav system?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by mpulse1

What's the controller to the left of the shifter?  Is that the controller for the Nav system?[/b]
Yep.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Originally posted by csuftitans

Wish we have the grey color here in the US.  Nice car, 5-speed too :D[/b]
Uhhh, we do, its called Steel Gray

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Steel gray is much darker than that color. I believe the color of kyrkbymannen's car is titanium gray.

Titanium..

Steel Grey..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

The Steel Gray I remember as being closer to the upper photo. Bottom looks too dark (on my monitor) But Steel gray is probably darker and bluer than Titanium.

Titanium Gray was also the color for 2002 SE Miata

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I stood next to a Steel Grey 6 at the dealership last weekend. It looked exactly like the second pic I posted. It was real nice but I like Titanium a little better.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts