Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I got my car on 12/23/05 but had no chance to post the pictures...(no digit camera:(.)...
I finally got my new cellphone with not that great camera but still. :D

So anyway i'm so happy with the car, so far i only had one problem with it but it was resolved quickly under warranty (back seat belt mount was rattling)... And now i enjoy every minute with my copper lady :p .

The car has only 2K on it, and during the summer i will put tranny cooler, cpe intake, and who know what else :laugh:

I will post more GOOD PICTURES as soon as i get good camera, but u know cpe and the tranny cooler is more important to me :sarc:

Thanks for all coments

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hello

I got my car on 12/23/05 but had no chance to post the pictures...(no digit camera:(.)...
I finally got my new cellphone with not that great camera but still. :D

So anyway i'm so happy with the car, so far i only had one problem with it but it was resolved quickly under warranty (back seat belt mount was rattling)... And now i enjoy every minute with my copper lady :p .

The car has only 2K on it, and during the summer i will put tranny cooler, cpe intake, and who know what else :laugh:

I will post more GOOD PICTURES as soon as i get good camera, but u know cpe and the tranny cooler is more important to me :sarc:

Thanks for all coments
[/b]

Nice. I have been thinking of painting my 6 that color. I love the way the 6 looks in that color......

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all replays...

Thats a good looking car, nice choice of color. Why didn't you opt for the 3rd pedal, Chicago traffic?
[/b]
The reason i didn't got into MTX is because of really bad trafic.... :irate: Now i kinda regret that i didn't got MTX but oh well this one still zooooooms really good :) and when i put an CPE on it, it will get only better.

Back in the days i had an old Mazda 626 which was MTX and it was really cool to drive arround but again the rush hours over here are nuts.....

Mabey in the future i'll get an MS6.... who knows :sarc:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for all replays...
The reason i didn't got into MTX is because of really bad trafic.... :irate: Now i kinda regret that i didn't got MTX but oh well this one still zooooooms really good :) and when i put an CPE on it, it will get only better.

Back in the days i had an old Mazda 626 which was MTX and it was really cool to drive arround but again the rush hours over here are nuts.....

Mabey in the future i'll get an MS6.... who knows :sarc:
[/b]
Great color - I did the same thing with the ATX vs. MTX. All the side streets and their stop signs really get tedious with a manual. Love the ATX tho so it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great color - I did the same thing with the ATX vs. MTX. All the side streets and their stop signs really get tedious with a manual. Love the ATX tho so it doesn't matter.
[/b]
Exactlly i love my ATX too it's so much better then my old Chevy Malibu :drool: ....

·
Registered
117 Posts
where in chicago? trying to tell from pics...couldn't figure it out though. you should come to the meet on saturday in arlington heights! nice car (obviously) by the way. great color.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where in chicago? trying to tell from pics...couldn't figure it out though. you should come to the meet on saturday in arlington heights! nice car (obviously) by the way. great color.
[/b]
The picts i took today in park ridge:D

Let me know where on saturday and i will see what i can do :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice looking ride, but if it's the copper color, that pic quality does it NO justice! :D
[/b]
I know..... Crapy Motorola Razer camera suck....

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know..... Crapy Motorola Razer camera suck....
[/b]
Hmm, I was just thinking those pics are actually pretty good for a camera phone, at least compared to mine:

And welcome to the club, lots of great info here.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm, I was just thinking those pics are actually pretty good for a camera phone, at least compared to mine:

[/b]
it doesnt look that bad :)

thanks for all feedback....

::UaV::

·
Registered
235 Posts
it doesnt look that bad :)

thanks for all feedback....

[/b]

I thought the newer camera phones were suppose to be good quality?

I agree nice choice, in color, When i see pics of the blazing copper all shining with fresh wax makes me regret getting silver.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts

[/b]

MAN GOTTA GET SOME LOWERING SPRINGS ON THAT...ITS HIGHER THAN MY DAD'S EXPEDITION!!!....lol
actually i got the same car/color...i'm looking into springs myself because i feel like the damn car is in the sky....

·
Registered
150 Posts
MAN GOTTA GET SOME LOWERING SPRINGS ON THAT...ITS HIGHER THAN MY DAD'S EXPEDITION!!!....lol
actually i got the same car/color...i'm looking into springs myself because i feel like the damn car is in the sky....
[/b]
Quit staring at my fender gap! :hide:

I swear the more I look at lowered 6's, the larger the front gap gets on my car :headscrat: . The MAZDASPEED hatch springs are currently on my wishlist, and I hope to get them on within the next couple months. I also need to get ahold of a digi cam to get some better pics, especially with the painting I've been doing in the engine bay.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yup i'm thinking about couple of mods...

1. 30% tints all arround
2. tranny cooler (is it neccesary for 05 models since tranny is different from 03-04?)
3. CPE intake (a must :D )
4. eibach springs...
5. who knows... :nana:

need save some $ for all that

·
Registered
150 Posts
yup i'm thinking about couple of mods...

1. 30% tints all arround
2. tranny cooler (is it neccesary for 05 models since tranny is different from 03-04?)
3. CPE intake (a must :D )
4. eibach springs...
5. who knows... :nana:

need save some $ for all that
[/b]
I'm still a little wary about tint, as the cops in my area pull people over for even the smallest of reasons. I'm with you on the CP-E MAFci System, a great way to spend $500 (more-so on the 6 cyl). Not sure on the tranny cooler, but from what I've heard it's never a bad idea to install one (depends on how much of a spirited driver you are, you're fluid upkeep, etc), just be sure to get the right "strength" depending on where you live.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i live in chicago where u get 100F and almost 100% humid during summer, and -30F or so, during winter months

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
untitledav
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing