Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Took me driving past the place 4 times before I found the correct door. No sign advertising the place. Only sign on the door said "No Solicitors" which, with their service record, seems to mean any and all customers....

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
QUOTE (explorecaves @ Jun 26 2009, 01:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1577418
Took me driving past the place 4 times before I found the correct door. No sign advertising the place. Only sign on the door said "No Solicitors" which, with their service record, seems to mean any and all customers....[/b]
The real reason why it takes so damn long for the shit to get here (if it arrives at all) is because they use the importing of body kits as a front to smuggle in Chinamen. Think Lethal Weapon 4, but without the Triads and any brains behind the operation.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
QUOTE (triplejumper18 @ Jun 26 2009, 01:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1577423
The real reason why it takes so damn long for the shit to get here (if it arrives at all) is because they use the importing of body kits as a front to smuggle in Chinamen. Think Lethal Weapon 4, but without the Triads and any brains behind the operation.[/b]
The simpsons did it :nana:

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
QUOTE (Confuc1ous @ Jun 26 2009, 01:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1577424
I did see a guy who looked like Joe Pesci floating around though...[/b]
He was fucking pissed the fuck off because the fucking fuckers at Accolade fucking couldn't fucking get him the fucking shit that he fucking ordered a fucking decade ago while he was fucking filming that fucking Home Alone shit with that dumb fuck Macaulay Culkin. Someone give the fucking man a fucking gun so he can fuck shit up!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.