Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
i just got mine from ebay and test fitted it...i have the same problem. but if my hood and grille are going black, i hope it won't be that noticeable.
[/b]
yeah, me too. soon as i have the cash for the VIS invader. that money would go to this lip maybe if i could see what it looked like.....regulator? please?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts

did my best, its very hard to fix lighting so the right side of the bumper looks darker, the image was also off a bit, so i had to play with it a bit to get it to fit, but it looks about right. color was as close as i could get, but lighting makes it look a tiny weird,

whatcha guys think?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
did my best, its very hard to fix lighting so the right side of the bumper looks darker, the image was also off a bit, so i had to play with it a bit to get it to fit, but it looks about right. color was as close as i could get, but lighting makes it look a tiny weird,
whatcha guys think?
[/b]
First THANK YOU for the chop! +1 Karma for you! Now that I see it on I'm a little dissapointed. Not nearly as aggressive looking as I hoped. Guess I might be looking at a full bumper replacement after all.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
QUOTE (triplejumper18 @ Jun 26 2009, 01:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1577405
It'll cost you a blow job, fish eye, and dirty sanchez.....just to get a price.....then to get it shipped you'll need an act of God and a robust colon.[/b]
LOL - classic! Anyone remember my trip to see if Accolade's shop even existed?

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.