Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
nice,, but it looks a little big for the sleek front end of the 6..... will it fit the s models ft spoiler??

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
:headscrat: Just not sure what I think of this so far. Really trying to picture it on the car. Regardless excited to see another option out for us non-sports. Can't wait to see it painted up and installed! Don't suppose somebody could chop this onto a car color matched?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
^^agreed...we most defenitely need more options for the non-sport.

i will have to see what it looks like in action to make my final decision, but so far it looks pretty good. looks like you tried to keep with the factory look

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Regulators
we regulate any stealing of his property
and we damn good too
But you can't be any geek off the street,
gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep!
REGULATORS!!! MOUNT UP!

Great song...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hahaha you guys had me laughing hard when I read this thread :D

I finished photoshopping the kit already, but honestly I'm scared to post the pic. I couldn't find a great picture of non sports anywhere so I couldn't get the kit to "fit" perfectly on the car.I wouldn't want any trouble with Accolade, I don't want to misrepresent their new kit or anything...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha you guys had me laughing hard when I read this thread :D

I finished photoshopping the kit already, but honestly I'm scared to post the pic. I couldn't find a great picture of non sports anywhere so I couldn't get the kit to "fit" perfectly on the car.I wouldn't want any trouble with Accolade, I don't want to misrepresent their new kit or anything...
[/b]
hey thanks regulator, may be show the pic you have so i can get the lip taken at proper angle.

if that helps you

thanks for support guys,

this part can be installed by any one and will come in black colour.

:)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Exactly. Because after you invest in a 'sport lip', it lowers the front of the car that much more, and you have to invest in sideskirts and a sport rear bumper.
[/b]
Actually there is a market...me! I have the rear lip and side skirts but just really don't like the factory front lip. Been trying to figure out what to do. Want to keep my carbon grill which rules out most full bumpers. Only other option right now is the fusion lip.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.