-diamond plate floor mats
-metra dash kit
-Pioneer AVH-P5700
-Red LED strips under dash and seats
-All interior dome lights swaped for red LED's even the door light
-Customized LCD screen (Robz Mazda)
-Modded Xbox in trunk xecuter chip which includes:
-80 xbox games
-over 5000 of the games everone loved as a kid (N64)(Atari)(Super Nintendo)(Gamboy)(Gameboy Advance)
(Sega Genesis)(Old school Nintendo)
-Over 20,000 songs
-months worth of movies, TV shows, and short clips
-ALL LOADED DIRECTLY ON THE HARD DRIVE
-And now has the ability to load any new game, cd, movie on the hard drive. (Thank god for Blockbuster)

Exterior-
-Eibach pro kit springs
-225/40/18 General tires (Tirerack.com)
-VSR 18x8 +35mm offset wheels
-fenders rolled to the max!! Even had to be pulled out quite a bit.
-Blacked out taillights
-Blacked out side markers
-20% tint all around
-custom decal work along side skirt
-Mazda6club.com stickers

Engine-
-Injen CAI

AND NOW THE PICS...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
^^^its a metra kit, not the oem display.

nice, looks real good. but i have to say, all that electronic gizmo stuff and you leave your xbox flopping around in your trunk? watch out for those sharp turns! :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
looks good, but you got to get rid of that mustache grill...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you change the display to read "Robz Mazda"?
[/b]
It's because of the metra dash kit. It allows you to put any text you want on the LCD

^^^its a metra kit, not the oem display.

nice, looks real good. but i have to say, all that electronic gizmo stuff and you leave your xbox flopping around in your trunk? watch out for those sharp turns! :)
[/b]
Yeah it goes in the wheel well but I set it out to just take a snap shot of it

looks good, but you got to get rid of that mustache grill...
[/b]
And yes the whole front end is going to get a makeover. grill, eyelids, downforcers. But thats after front and rear sway bars and the Koni adjustibles.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice touch. Very unique. I know others had bought this Metra kit but this is the 1st time I seen it. Tell me more about this kit. Easy to install? How much text will it display at one time?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yes looking very nice indeed. Im also another yellow mazda6 owner. :yesnod: Glad to c another fellow yellow on here. Great job so far, but just wondering, have u planned to paint any interior parts or the engine cover and fuse cover? How come u went with red for the lighting for the inside of the car?

·
Registered
108 Posts
i love how everyone is checking out the cosmetics of the car... yeah its hot and all... but that hard drive intergration is insane!!! all that music and media.. i will now scrape every loose penny i have together in hopes of one day having a personal media center in my car like this one. nice work man and enjoy.

·
Registered
649 Posts
i love how everyone is checking out the cosmetics of the car... yeah its hot and all... but that hard drive intergration is insane!!! all that music and media.. i will now scrape every loose penny i have together in hopes of one day having a personal media center in my car like this one. nice work man and enjoy.
[/b]
What the hell would you do with all that media? I'm sorry but i like driving my car. This isn't an attack on the original poster because his car is very nice and he is doing what he wants to it but in my personal opinion you shouldn't be playing games or watching movies while driving. I guess you could make the arguement that you only use the system while you are stopped but then why would you sit in your car instead of going in to your house or someone elses house and playing on a screen you can actually see? All the crazy game set ups and tv's (for the driver) seem pointless to me. I love my car but i'm not willing to use it as my personal entertainment room.

Sorry, your car is sweet man, i like the blacked out side markers and the tails, any idea what front kit you are going to get?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
looks good man i love the yellow black theme. the rims are nice with the polished lip.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts