Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post of pictures of my 6 with the calipers painted black with mazda6 logo on the front brakes. Hope you guys enjoy them. :) Pay no attention to the date, my camera was set wrong. They are recent.

[attachmentid=17966][attachmentid=17967][attachmentid=17968][attachmentid=17969]

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used G-2 Brake Caliper Paint Gloss Black. It was the brush-on kind.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
I used G-2 Brake Caliper Paint Gloss Black. It was the brush-on kind.
[/b]
Just checking cuz I'm about to order the G-2. All I see locally is Dupli-color so...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered it online because of the same reason. All I found was dupli-color. I think it came out to 30 bucks more or less.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
120 Posts
is the Mazda 6 logo freehand, sticker, stencil??

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a vinyl sticker, just like the mazda6club sticker I had them made for me.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I LIKE!....Done an awesome Job also! :yesnod: Ya....I used G-2 Red Caliper Paint......(I wouldnt recommend their Interior Paint) its Horrriibbllee......Bought the Primer & the Paint....still no good :nono:

Oh ya, And the Decal?...Like also....Makes your wheels stand out more :drive:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all your comments, It's good to know that I'm going in the right direction considering that this is the first time I've been modding a car. Thanks :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
so you got the vinlys custom done right? I LOVE IT!!! I might have too do that myself too. never thought of it before. HOw much did you pay for the vinyls, im guess less then 10 bucks right?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
It's a vinyl sticker, just like the mazda6club sticker I had them made for me. [/b]
which will probably melt the first time you get the brakes hot............. :swearin:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Vinyls were about 5 bucks for a set of four curved, 4-3inch, and 4-2inch from vinz-vinyls, I looked it up using "brake caliper vinyls" on google, and I've had them on there for about a month with no probs. Maybe some of the other members that have had logos on their brakes longer can say if they melt or not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts