Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Reading Topic: First off..

Welcome, you beat me to the punch ;)

Speaking of punches, lets keep this clean. We're all adults here and this is a resolution forum.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

Second...let me say I really hope this can be constructive to everyone involved. I know there's been a lot of misunderstandings/miscommunications going on here. I hope this is becomes a place to work things out, not blame people. Passing blame is not constructive. I really think we need to focus on how we can make 6tech and 6club work together.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Replying to Topic 'First off..'

Originally posted by davecoyne

Second...let me say I really hope this can be constructive to everyone involved.  I know there's been a lot of misunderstandings/miscommunications going on here.  I hope this is becomes a place to work things out, not blame people.  Passing blame is not constructive.  I really think we need to focus on how we can make 6tech and 6club work together.  
agree.

Originally posted by MARKPMM

Guys I need to get the other guys in the room

Thanks for the invite BTW
No problem, thanks for dropping by again! Glad you made it here so quickly.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

I think we may hit a couple of snags in getting Stretch and g-cubed in here right away. According to Mark, they're both in transit. But that's the luxury of this being a topic, post when you can.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts

Hey, I'm here, I'm just swamped at work.

OK, I'm here and am no longer swamped.

Guju, has everyone seen the e-mails we've swapped back and forth? The most recent were last night night and today.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

I think Amish had to run off for a bit, Steve. Anyway, why don't you start up a topic on where 6tech is coming from and what 6tech would like to see happen.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts

ok, i made it in, i unfortunately get the honors of entertaining my gf's friends until she gets home tonight, so i will pop in when i can as often as i can. I think things are blown out of proportion and some people took things a little more personally then was intended. it'll be good to get everyone on the same page

·
Registered
5,757 Posts

In the meantime, I posted the letters Amish and I have been sending back and forth:

http://www.mazda6club.com/forums/read.php?TID=15484

I hope I'm not invading anyone's privacy by posting them; it was my impression that everyone here has already read them.

Though, in response to Dave's request, I am posting them for a refresher of "where we're coming from". I think the letters outline that pretty well. (There are now 3 letters to read- make sure you've read them all.)

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts

Yeah, I'm glad we're starting talks like this. :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Unfortunately I'm really busy tonight guys, so I won't be able to participate till much later tonight..:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts