Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a strange thing today. On normal cars, the "night light"... The strongest light you know.. (Helljuset) is enabled by moving the lever towards you. It then goes back to its original position. One tap - light on - tap agin - light off.

On the 6 on hte other hand, you first have to move the lever the other way, towards the dash. And then the lever stays there, so when you'r about to meet a car you have to move the lever towards you and then back when the car has passed. Not as "easy" as with a "normal" car. I guess it's a thing to get used to, but it's a little... more "omständigt"... how should I put it... unnecessary.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'First little irritating thing'

Blackbird...grow up! :D

What you describe is the usual system on most cars. Move it from you to turn on the high beam, back to center for low beam and pull it to flash the lights...:D

(Oh, that's right - you don't have a license yet);)

·
Registered
350 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

Found a strange thing today. On normal cars, the "night light"... The strongest light you know.. (Helljuset) is enabled by moving the lever towards you. It then goes back to its original position. One tap - light on - tap agin - light off.

On the 6 on hte other hand, you first have to move the lever the other way, towards the dash. And then the lever stays there, so when you'r about to meet a car you have to move the lever towards you and then back when the car has passed. Not as "easy" as with a "normal" car. I guess it's a thing to get used to, but it's a little... more "omständigt"... how should I put it... unnecessary.[/b]
All cars I have been driving have same functionality as Mazda6, it's normal.

·
Registered
354 Posts

I just found out that Mazda6 won ANOTHER test (agaisnt SKROPEL Vectra, VW Passat) in Germany! www.auto-t-online.de!!!

:hoho :hoho :D :hoho :)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Guys...try

http://babelfish.altavista.com

for translations. It can only translate html-sites directly, so this article you have to cut and paste into the translator (150 words at a time).

It helps if you don't know the language.

Aber deutsch ist nicht so schwer, ist es?:sarc

Ich habe deutch nur für zwei jahre in high school gelest, so ich bin nicht so gut. Aber ich verstehe ein bischen...:D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

OHH NOOOO no german pelase... Reallt really HATE german... 3 painful, boring and totalty uninteresting years with a teacher who must have been from grammar hell... Bha... That bitch.. :/

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

aus ausser bei mit nach zeit von zu
durch für gegen ohne um

...rings any bells? :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

GHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *crouching into a corner screaming*

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yeah and your blue!! Like the smurfs!! GHAA!!

Die Deutche Smurfen :D

*hyperventilating and chewing on a PET-bottle*

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Calm down. Or rather...at ease, private!

I wouldn't like to pull rank. But I'm the seargent here!:D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Yeah a blue german sergant! Does it make things better? Should I calm down!?

NOOO!

Well now it's time to... :zzz :zzz :zzz

·
Registered
15 Posts

Wo ist das Problem? Deutsch ist doch nicht wirklich eine schwierige Sprache!

Sorry... :p

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Aber das ist nicht richtig! Deutche ist ein ganz schwierige sprache zum lernen. Wie Sie können hier selbst sehen, das ich für zwei jahre Deutsch gelest helfen mir gar nichts.

Aber das war 1984-1985...so...:sarc

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

:D

BTW, Applejax. You owe me a buck! Last night I was copying a CD and it was doing just fine. Then suddenly along came a mail which distracted the computer and made the burn fail.

The mail was from this forum telling you answered to one of my threads...so you better buy me a cup of coffee one of these days!:D

Oh, and cheer up. We're just debating nonsense here (German grammar is not too exciting...oh, that was your entire point? Oh, I see. Sorry!:D )

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

:D  

BTW, Applejax. You owe me a buck! Last night I was copying a CD and it was doing just fine. Then suddenly along came a mail which distracted the computer and made the burn fail.[/b]
Maybe you need a new computer. And I just happen to sell them. :sarc

The mail was from this forum telling you answered to one of my threads...so you better buy me a cup of coffee one of these days!:D[/b]
But if we ever meet up, I'll buy you a cup of coffee anyway. :)

Oh, and cheer up. We're just debating nonsense here (German grammar is not too exciting...oh, that was your entire point? Oh, I see. Sorry!:D )[/b]

:hoho

1 - 20 of 24 Posts