Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first detail of my car or any car for that matter and I just wanted to share some pics I took. I washed it twice using the two bucket method, dried wit Cobra waffle weave towels, clay barred, and then I used a Porter Cable with Sonus SFX polish, Klasse All In One sealant, and P21S carbauba wax. These were taken with my phone so they might not be that good of quality.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nothing shines as nice as a black six :)

How long did it take you?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. Sorry I don't have pics of the whole car, somebody decided to use my memory stick and these were the only two left. It took about 5 hours total.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you're giving your baby a wax for the first time I suggest using Griots wax. It sprays on easy and is quick to apply and easy to buff out. It leaves a high gloss finish that lasts for about 4 months. The only catch is that once you use it you have to stick to it. If you try to use turlewax or any other silicone based wax after that, you won't end up with the same results again. Take a look at my pic and you can see the results for yourself.

Also: That mirror finish on the black is awesome. Nice job man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts