Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argh!!! Came out from work the other day to find that some *&^(*&^ hit my passenger side door with what I would suspect was their door!!! :irate: There is a nice "crease" in the door that looks like it came from the edge of their door. Not to mention that there is transfer paint along my door handle. The sorry {insert explicative here} !!!!! :swearin:

Well, atleast I made my first payment last month! Sob....... what to do, what to do......

:tear:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Always pisses me off when people are so damned inconsiderate. Maybe you could have one of the "paintless" dent repairs done. Do you have a picture, yet? I'm sure to you it looks the size of Texas and the dark color doesn't help, but it might not be as bad as you think. Swing by a body shop and have them take a look at it. Good luck, sorry to hear of your bad luck.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
That stinks man. I also had a dent not so long ago and I got it fixed by www.dentwizard.com. These people are hands down amazing. They take the dents out extremely fast, and they aren't that expensive. Give them a call.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the input....yeah, to me the dent was way bigger than Texas! although I am sure it is not as bad as I make it out to be. I am going to go and grab my camera here in a bit and post the "damage"! It was more the fact that someone would be that inconsiderate, you know.

I will post a pic here in a few and get some input from you all to see if it is something that would be fairly easy to fix. Hopefully so. My wife is getting my windows tinted for my birthday so I am going to try and get it done about the same time.......

·
Registered
321 Posts
Most probably was a fat [email protected], that what happened to me at the post office about a month ago. I was writing the return address for a package when I heard a hit to my car. I look around and I see this fat b#$% trying to get out of the car. She did not even notice to hit my car. So, I get out and look a the damage. Lucky me, there was only some of her car paint (white) on my gray 6. So, I go and get my box out of the car and head to the post office to slap some sense into that B-ATCH. When I see her coming out, I let her know about the hit. She only said, most probably that was there already. So I started to get nasty, calling her names, I think she got really upset since she went back to the post office. I got in my car and moved it to another parking space. I went in the post office, see her talking to the guy at the store side of the PO. I got in line, got my box and letters in the mail. The guy call me to talk to me, to make it short we ended up talking about how funny that fat B look inside a corolla.

·
Registered
281 Posts
That stinks man. I also had a dent not so long ago and I got it fixed by www.dentwizard.com. These people are hands down amazing. They take the dents out extremely fast, and they aren't that expensive. Give them a call.
[/b]
I second this. I have had this done twice (and a new dent I aquired will make it three if I go). Problem is, you said it is creased, mine were not. Mine turned out beautiful, but I wonder how yours will. If the metal was creased, then you may still see a line in the paint after the repair.
Find a shop that does paintless dent removal and see what they say. I paid about $80 per dent, and they had it done in a couple hours.

Good luck!

·
Registered
814 Posts
[/b]
Co-sign on that....I went to dentwizard as well over here in Jersey (recommended by 6iX). It ran about 100 bucks, but let me tell you I was willing to pay anything. My "ding" was drivers side door RIGHT ON the body line. Even the guy at dentwizard laughed at me and my luck. He was awesome, and fixed it beautifully within 20 minutes while I waited.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Slapstick
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing