Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen several 6's around Ohio and Michigan. Today was the first time I was actually IN my 6 and passed another going the other way. Silver sport package car - no way to tell i or s model. I'm assuming AT since he'd just turned a corner and was yakkin' on a cell phone in his right hand. As when I ride motorcycles, I felt compelled to wave, but I don't think he saw me.

Pretty cool. It's a small fraternity right now.

Anyone else seen a 6 while driving theres?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Reading Topic: First 6 x 6 encounter

Twice. Neither time the other driver saw me.

Once I tried waving, but the other person was in their own little world on the highway.

The other time it was through traffic at another stoplight about a 1/4 mile away. I saw it for about half a second while staring between two trucks in the lane in front of me (that gave me kinda tunnel vision). I kinda doubt that person saw me, as I barely saw him.

We're a rare breed!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Replying to Topic 'First 6 x 6 encounter'

Yeah, I was pacing a 6 in my 6 on I-85 in Atlanta, but the girl never turned to look. I guess she doesn't appreciate the car or her individuality.

My girlfriend saw a white one last weekend when she went out of town. I've got her looking for them now too....even though she turned me on to the car.

·
Registered
628 Posts

I seem to pass a young (early 20's, good looking) girl driving a Black '6 w/sport package nearly every day now (If I leave at the right time). I pleases me just to see one on the road.

Now if only I could get *my* '6. (Checking in with the dealer on Monday)

·
Registered
109 Posts

I have had my 6s for three weeks and finally saw another one yesterday. Granted it was parked on the street and no one was in it, but at least I have seenone other than the dealer lot.

Can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
231 Posts

i'm in los angeles. i've had my silver 6s for almost a month now. i've been looking, and i've seen no other mazda 6's on the road so far. not one.

maybe it's just me, but i kinda like it that way. :D

nick

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

There's a Yellow Six cruisin' around town back home, I give her the thumbs up everytime I see it. I don't think there's ever going to be a six in the U.P until I get one. Up here we have pickup trucks, SUVs, etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts

Mazda6s are pretty rare which is quite strange. I've seen a Silver 6 on the road, but I wasn't driving my black 6. -_- Then I saw a parked yellow 6 in front of Chevy's... but other than that... no other 6s. In fact, I never saw those 6s ever again...

·
Registered
20 Posts

I've actually seen quite a few 6's recently down here in South Florida....but none while ive been driving mine, and i got mine 2 weeks ago. I think i saw about 5 altogether before i got mine...but haven't seen any since. I kinda like being one of a rare breed for the time being, its kinda nice :).

·
Registered
10 Posts

Im from the Balearic islands, han here there are only 20 of them ( there´s only 1 dealer, and he said thats a really exclusive car here ) I saw one in the highway and we were runing together for a while... great!... looks like you found your lost brother...

·
Registered
286 Posts

Saw another one yesterday. Couldn't tell what it was, but it had a spoiler so I'm assuming it was a sports pack. It was yellow with black tint. The tint looked nice, very clean looking car. One of these days I'm going to get my tint too....

·
Registered
464 Posts

ok saw my first one today comin home from work, it was a red one with sports package n all the goodies it appeared. Very nice n clean! He pulled off the exit before i could get a really good look though.

·
Registered
286 Posts

I saw another one last night in the parking lot of the grocery store. Same exact one as mine. Probably the one that I saw about a month ago.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: First 6 x 6 encounter

Finally, after a month since the car has been release, I finally seen one in the wild. It was definitely in the wild since the plate is Quebec (I am in Ontario). It was a black GT V6 w/GFX. Saw it coming home from comparing a Dark Grey GS V6 with a Glacier Silver GT V6 w/GFX.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.