Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
needs a good wax job on it, but here it is. lowered on H&R sport springs and sittin on 18" work cr kai's with 225/45-18 toyo proxys4

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the work lug nuts only come in blue or red. and i personally dont think the blue looks bad with a bronze wheel.

·
Registered
700 Posts
personally i like the contrast, the only thing you need is either clear or blacked out side markers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great choice of rims for the black. The bronze on black brings out the elegance and the 18"s bring out the aggressive. Nice drop too, I'm hoping to achieve a similar subtle change.

If you're happy with the lugs that's the important thing, I can't say I hate them, but I'd vote for black too, or any colour that can be found somewhere else on your car. I think these stand out more because it's the only blue on the car. I'm guessing there's no paint or powdercoat that will survive the wrench, so if red's the only other choice, it might be worth a look. That'd be red lugs, taillights, and if you go with red caliper paint I bet it would all come together nicely too.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Great choice of rims for the black. The bronze on black brings out the elegance and the 18"s bring out the aggressive. Nice drop too, I'm hoping to achieve a similar subtle change.

If you're happy with the lugs that's the important thing, I can't say I hate them, but I'd vote for black too, or any colour that can be found somewhere else on your car. I think these stand out more because it's the only blue on the car. I'm guessing there's no paint or powdercoat that will survive the wrench, so if red's the only other choice, it might be worth a look. That'd be red lugs, taillights, and if you go with red caliper paint I bet it would all come together nicely too.
[/b]
Probably the most positive feedback I've seen on here. I also agree w/ the red lugs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
FATBOY
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing