Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i took some pics today..didnt clean it soo not to clean but great pics..and yes my car has a lil go now and still lot of show..im done working on it for now..moving in may to daytona fl..hell yea..and probibly selling it soooo....heres some pics

cpe airintake \/

mean looking hahah

yea well thats it for now..and ill catch u guys lata..
and i wanna sell this car and get another car(dont know yet) and do all go fuck show..hahah..ok ok maybe a lil

·
Registered
845 Posts
I havent seen you around the site for a while, but that car dose look hot... a little too much for my taste but it looks great. Are those 17" wheels?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
NIce, Looks sweet with the kit man. Good job on the ride... It's defiently more of a kit then I am going for. But thta has nothing to do with the fact that it looks damn good..

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Love the bloodshot lights :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
tsk tsk, i wouldnt get rid of the car man! when you move to florida you got me, blakmagik, 6ixspeed, UCYMD1, and others...

you suck, get out of here.

nice picz though :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its on 17 for now..
its lowered on tein coil overs and its about 2" in front i think i forgot..
and im selling it to get maybe a mazda speed thats what im hoping for but well have to see...i just dont want a 4 cyl auto any more im ready for man. v6... but well see what happenes...but i do want another mazda

·
Registered
366 Posts
Damn i love that kit....thats the kit i wanted to get...but i dunno, ive only seen it on ebay...so, got look around more.... thats the aggressiveness im looking for in a 6....nice job. I wouldnt sell it, its alright if its a 4 cyl. just hook up a turbo up on it....might as well since u spend that much on it already....keep it yo... :yesnod:

·
Registered
366 Posts
what kinda kit is that?!
[/b]
On ebay it was called the black magic kit, but i dunno....

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Bump... I guess you are sellin' your 6 and have already made a few posts in regards to parting-out. Just trying to find-out if you are gettin' rid of anything else...

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
front bumper is to muc for me... dont get me wrong the car looks SICK. but just not my style. love, love, love the hood though!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts