Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated - Ok Here Is The Finished Design i Ended Up Doing.

Old One

Updated Images~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still needs to be finished painted, going to make red horns on it rest will be black

·
Registered
214 Posts
i origionally thought it'd be a little weird, but after seeing it, i really like it

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ok i took off the mazdaspeed6 badge for sleeper reasons, and when i removed the mazda logo to paint it all black i lost one of the little plastic clips so got pissed off and then decided to modify the logo a bit. Took me about 3 seconds to modify the damn thing and then paint it. i figured this would be a test piece and im gonna get another one and do it alot nicer. make it more devilish looking basically. But wanted to see what everyone thought of it. hope you enjoy. Also working on the front grille logo to paint it all black as well.

[/b]

I like the badge its cool lokin...
But the plates are to blink blink for my taste CF would look nice, but what the hell do i know :nana:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
looks pretty nice...I have red though, but that might look fine with all black on my car =) gj.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Pretty creative. Looks great.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, And your right the license plate frame does need to go or be painted.... Gonna get the Invisible license frame cover that blocks intersection lights from seeing the numbers on the plate i think.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I debadged mine the first week I had it, it looks a ton better than those cheap plastic "mazdaspeed 6" pieces, IMO. As for the mods to the logo, not my cup of tea, but to each is own :)

Now if we could figure a way to totally remove the large logo without having to paint and fill the holes on the trunk lid, that'd be awesome!!!!

BTW I believe there is still someone on this forum who would take your Mazdaspeed logo. There were two people interested so I gave the one I had away to the first person who asked. Meaning someone is still looking for one...

·
Registered
364 Posts
interesting, but i'd have to say it's whack

·
Registered
979 Posts
I like it but it would not look as goodm on my car

·
Registered
199 Posts
Interesting.... I definitely think it's different and creative! I like it against the white, but not sure it would look as good on any other color. I like it though!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Looks Okay...

I don't think taking off the Mazdaspeed logo will help being a sleeper tho since you can tell it's a MS by the body style; but it does look a lot nicer with it off

·
Registered
721 Posts
Looks Okay...

I don't think taking off the Mazdaspeed logo will help being a sleeper tho since you can tell it's a MS by the body style; but it does look a lot nicer with it off
[/b]
I don't think most people know how to tell from the body work. I'm sure 9/10 of them will need to rely on the logo to identify it... assuming they even know what that means at that point. the typical response i get is, "really?!... AWD?.... how much horsepower did you say?.... wow, i didn't know that."

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks Okay...

[/b]
Absolutely nobody where I live knows anything about my car. If I never installed my exhaust they would just think its another mazda 6. All the Alabama rednecks out here just figured out about Silvia's, Evo's and WRX's. Its hilarious when my little "family" car blows by them and they look at me like wtf was that? A mazda 6?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
meh...wouldn't be the devil. I don't need a curse on my mazda...

·
Registered
752 Posts
i think it looks good on your car, its definitely original. since your redoing it i would keep the shape but paint it all black with out the red tips.

what did you use to cut the flying m?

·
Registered
544 Posts
How did you make that?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I think that looks pretty cool... definitely a cool idea! Stands out nicely on your color ride...

by the way, where in PA are you from -69-?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok Decided to Redesign my devil logo since the stupid car wash broke the last one lol. was in a rush for mazda meet that day.... New pictures are posted on the first post of this thread of how it looks as of now. Still needs to be painted is about it.

Ok From Warrington Pa, Used A Cutoff Wheel To Cut It Then spend some time smoothing out the edges then took some epoxy to make the horns and shaped them, then used some filler to fill in the tiny spots the epoxy didnt get. Then lots of sanding lol. Tried doing it with just body filler the first time but that didnt work for shit. the epoxy mends to just about anything but pain in the ass to use.
Have to paint it gloss black then the horns will be corvette red and then clear gloss it. Once its done and i install it on the car ill take some better pictures. Only got camera phone here today.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts