Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being part of the mazda6club for almost 7 months I've finally released some pics of my mazda6. Weather has been pretty crappy lately but Enjoy :D Will put these pics in the garage once that gets opened.

[attachment=18986:p1010377.JPG]
[attachment=18987:p1010380.JPG]
[attachment=18989:p1010378.JPG]
[attachment=18990:p1010379.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
thats a sexy 6....

·
Registered
344 Posts
That's a nice 6 right there and you're in Bucks County, PA. I work there, of course. I've seen plenty of 6's around recently. I wonder if one of them happened to be yours somehow.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Looks good heres my list of suggestions:
clear sides $33 bucks (goes great with the silver) or go with the black ones from icecreme in the FS section
Paint the bezels in the headlights black $5 (for paint)
Look into tinted over lays for the tails. around $50 (I think)

so for under a $100 you some mods

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a nice 6 right there and you're in Bucks County, PA. I work there, of course. I've seen plenty of 6's around recently. I wonder if one of them happened to be yours somehow.[/b]
Possibly especially since Wed. because I got my license. Now I really have fun with the 6 (still being safe of course) Where is Bucks you work?
Looks good heres my list of suggestions:
clear sides $33 bucks (goes great with the silver) or go with the black ones from icecreme in the FS section
Paint the bezels in the headlights black $5 (for paint)
Look into tinted over lays for the tails. around $50 (I think)

so for under a $100 you some mods[/b]
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm actually getting the clear sides along with a couple other mods you see in my sig. The LED lights for interior are on the way. Could come in tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.