Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been on this forum for a while but I have never taken any pictures before. Well I finally borrowed a friend's camera, did a few minor mods, and took some pictures.

Just picked up a set of Toyo Proxes 4 tires for my 18" Exel TZ-10 (hyper black). Tire size is 225/40. Lowered with Tein S-techs. Fenders are not rolled and haven't experienced any rubbing. I plan on rolling them ASAP becuase with a little bit of cargo or a few passenegers it looks very close to rubbing.

I thought that I liked the look of the door guards and the V6 badge so I never removed it but I finally did it and it definitley looks so much better. Very easy mod that everyone should do. Also picked up a set of clear corners from ebay for $40 shipped from user: toys_auto.

Well here is a picture before my weekend of modification. Unlowered, badges everywhere, ugly corner lamps and unclean.
[attachmentid=13267]

Here are a couple shots after.
[attachmentid=13268] [attachmentid=13269]

System includes the Metra Dash Kit. Sony MP8800 (or something like that) for the head unit. 2 Apline 10" Type-R Subs with a JBL 1200 watt mono-amp. Completely custom enclosure. Suede was used to cover the wood behind the seats. Looks nice when the seats are folded down.

I wanted a pretty clean look when looking in from the trunk. I think I accomplished that pretty well while keeping plenty of trunk space.

[attachmentid=13271] [attachmentid=13272] [attachmentid=13273] [attachmentid=13274]

Please let me know what you think of it, any comments, opinions or suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hell yeah! I'm really digging the rims. I was thinking about taking the door guards and v6 badge off. After seeing it on another Steel Grey, I'm going to be doing it this weekend. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. I live in Warren. Definitley get rid of the door guards, it makes the car look so much sportier. I used goof off to get rid of the sticky stuff left behind just FYI.

As for what is next, I am really tempted to see what kind of deal I could get to trade in this car and get the speed6. If it doesn't seem favorable, I would have to say either leather seats, black euro tails (if we ever get a GB), or if that TC Sportline hood ever comes out I would definitley want that. Also, I have a badgless grille that is waiting to get painted and put on.

Any suggestions for what's next or what you think about what I plan to do?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I don't have the receipt for the break down of how much everything I got done cost so I don't know for sure. I think in total it was about 300. It might be for sale actually becuase it wouldn't look right in a speed6 with the brace that goes behind the seats. Would you be interested in the box along with the amp and subs?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
love your wheels, sny chance you can get a close up shot of those?

·
Registered
254 Posts
yeah man.. those wheels are sweet. they go perfect on your car. I too have that color. love it.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
love your wheels, sny chance you can get a close up shot of those?
[/b]
I have a pic of the fender gap. The wheels are scratched up pretty badly. A combo of me trying to back out of my driveway quickly and my girlfriend being a female driver :nono:

[attachmentid=13299]

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
FakterX
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing