Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=12532]

Custom chrome grille, chrome accessories from ebay, tinted tails, 18's no drop.
I have the Razzi kit, just haven't put it on yet. Comments appreciated :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Looks like you have a "chrome" theme. Not sure you could drop it with the offset you have. Nice clean looking car.

BTW, are those stick-on handle covers or the complete replacement handles?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you have a "chrome" theme. Not sure you could drop it with the offset you have. Nice clean looking car.

BTW, are those stick-on handle covers or the complete replacement handles?
[/b]
Stick on, they didn't have the replacements @ the time. Btw, I want to put more pics on, but i can't figure out how to resize pics smaller... it says it does it automatically but its not working.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i'm liking the style with chrome... and with that kit (that is gonna be money!)

you have/going to get chrome tail lights?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[attachmentid=12532]

Custom chrome grille, chrome accessories from ebay, tinted true euro tails, 18's no drop.
I have the Razzi kit, just haven't put it on yet. Comments appreciated :D
[/b]

·
Registered
165 Posts
Finally I found someone who likes chrome on this site. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I've never been a big chrome fan... However, it looks as though you have pulled off a very tasteful job. Your 6 looks nice and clean...

Some constructive criticism, maybe loose the Mazda emblems off the rear windows, that looks cheap. My 2 cents...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[attachmentid=12543][attachmentid=12544][attachmentid=12545][attachmentid=12546]

More pics, I can't wait to put on the Razzi kit. It's gonna really set it off.

I've never been a big chrome fan... However, it looks as though you have pulled off a very tasteful job. Your 6 looks nice and clean...

Some constructive criticism, maybe loose the Mazda emblems off the rear windows, that looks cheap. My 2 cents...
[/b]
Yea I did think 2wice about them too. But they do look better in person (blk w/ chrome border).

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks nice..

I really like how chrome on Black or Grey 6's looks like. But the Mazda sticker on the window is kinda out of place because of how clean the car is.
The rest is nice!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

[/b]
yeah, i'd tend to agree with simple_man on the emblems.
replace em with the mazda6club logos!

chrome looks phat. i'm a chrome lover from way back in the day.

can't wait to see the kit.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it's funny that you say that comments are appreciated but then tell chrome haters to not bother posting. So really the only comments that are appreciated are the ones you want to hear? Anyways.. I won't post my opinion because I'm a "chrome hater" and you wouldn't like my opinion.
[/b]
Thank u, I respect your opinion. I just hate when all the trash talkerz start dissin on other guys cars. WE ALL HAVE PERSONAL TASTE, and so what u don't care for somebody's mod on their ride, keep tha comments to yourself unless they ask 4 them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i'm a chrome fan too... i was going that route and then decide to go just go all black (except for the wheels :D).

looks pretty good. it'll look sweet once you got that body kit on.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice!!! Chrome looks good on silver and black...IMO

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
41 Participants
kryptoknight
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing