Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I finally registered an account on the forum. I took delivery of my MS6 back in december, and have been trolling around on here ever since. I had an RX-8 before, and traded that in to get into the MS6...zero complaints on that deal. I've made the decision to run High Performance All-Season tires year round here in Pittsburgh. We dont get hit too hard with snow, and after having the 8...i think im tired of swapping tires and wheels twice a year....That means that i do have a set of 4 stock bridgestones with < 300 miles on them if anybody is interested. i'll put something up in the for sale section too...

Platinum Metallic GT

Powerloss - once, but i think the kwik-fill in the middle of PA had some false advertising with 93 octane available

That's all for now...but i'll be contributing in the future

-D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the board. I too got my speed 6 back in December. I now have 5000 miles on it and love it. Traded up from a Saturn SC2. I picked up a Black Cherry 6.
Where in Pgh are you? I grew up in SW Pennsylvania. About 25 miles south of Pgh. I now live in Maryland/ D.C. area but try to go home every few months to see the parents, brother and sister and the inlaws.... I picked up a Black Cherry 6...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the north hills area, ross township to be exact. I had the speed 6 down in Bowie visiting some friends back in early march. I've yet to see one up on the roads here though...im starting to think im the only one

-D

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Welcome, dude! Glad you decided to stop trolling. Hope you're enjoying the car.[/b]
:laugh: where is scott and what did you do with him?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Welcome! I traded in my RX-8 in last Oct. for the MS6 and I too have no regrets, although I miss the 8's looks. I haven't had any issues with the speed6 yet (17000 miles) but there are a few with their differentials going out. What made you trade?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
welcome to the 6 club, are you planning to drag or build your speed6

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome, dude! Glad you decided to stop trolling. Hope you're enjoying the car.[/b]
Good game... original post Apr 13 2006, 07:52 AM.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm in the north hills area, ross township to be exact. I had the speed 6 down in Bowie visiting some friends back in early march. I've yet to see one up on the roads here though...im starting to think im the only one

-D[/b]
I live in North Park (Pine)...I'm sure I'll see you around sometime. Welcome...

Good game... original post Apr 13 2006, 07:52 AM.[/b]
Holy shit...too funny. I need to start reading the posting dates for when people bring shit like this out of the past. :eek:wned:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
15 Participants
Scott4083
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing