Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know....Pics..I will have them soon, its to dark now to take any. All I can say is The sports grille is bad ass...I like it so much I'm pissed this isn't standard equipment...its not over the top or even that racey...its just makes the car look freak'n mean :) This should be about it as far as external mods..I parked right next to a 3 series, felt bad for the guy :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Finally recieved and installed the sports grille'

Originally posted by Brillo

I know, I know....Pics..I will have them soon, its to dark now to take any. All I can say is The sports grille is bad ass...I like it so much I'm pissed this isn't standard equipment...its not over the top or even that racey...its just makes the car look freak'n mean :) This should be about it as far as external mods..I parked right next to a 3 series, felt bad for the guy :)[/b]
How easy is it to replace the grill? Just a couple screws and pop old out and new in or more complicated?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: Finally recieved and installed the sports grille

simple, remove the screws and it basically pops out, took me a grand total of say 2 minutes to do. Be careful removing the original as the plastic clips that hold it in at the bottom are prone to bending. Overall, its the easiest install you'll do.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I won't have a pic of the grille piece itself unless I take it out. It looks to me like a generic piece that they(your dealer) paints to match you car. I'm sorry I don't have the pics yet, I havew to use my father's digital camera as I don't have my own. I really need some good updated pics, which I will do today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Originally posted by Brillo It looks to me like a generic piece that they(your dealer) paints to match you car.[/b]
Didn't it come from Finish Line painted? Most of the accessory pieces are painted at the factory.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

Pics!![/b]

Pics!![/b]

Pics!![/b]

Pics!![/b]

Pics!![/b]

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Ok, over lunch I took some pics since it was most clear outside, my car is a little dirty but you'll get the idea. I have saved them in my photo album at www.dotphoto.com, username:brillo, password:mazda6. I still have my previous pics so you can get an idea of before and after.

·
Registered
212 Posts

Very, very nice. I see you upgraded your wheels, too... Looks sharp!

·
Registered
44 Posts

Here is another photo for a white sedan with the sport grille

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

nice! nice!

they also got the Clear Tail lights for our 6 thur.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts