Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey again 8D, just was bored yesterday and decided to play around with photoshop on what's going to be for my car 8D

Since I got enough money now 8D, after a month at most I hope I will commence with the paint job immediately after I finish the refreshing summer courses 8D
Mmm am almost certain about pic 'a' but to make myself comfortable with, I needed supportive opinions as well, also to determine if it was uncool what I thought was one D8

anyway, pick your tick and explain if possible why did you choose it for please 8D

Let's start with the base model, a, which I like 8D

The eyelids will be there 8D, a heavy tint under the sticker "Autoexe" just above the windshield without autoexe sticker, no tints, painted interior of the openings to the ledge in black, and a little Autoexe emblem in center along with a small text sticker just above the right headlight, which theoretically will add about 15 more wheel HP 8D

a -

Please note that dark grey is black, just because it won't look good in pics 8D

Model 'b' is just like 'a', only that it doesn't have a lower jig 8D, it will be painted in black, which I find it cool 8D

b -

Model 'c' will make my car have a big smiling mouth 8D I find this cool too 8D

c -

and for model 'd', unfortunately is out of poll because my cousine and sister didn't like it! "It looks like a bikini 8D"..

d -

That's it for the front, and for the kenstyle back, I will do the usual, black stripe.

But I came up with something new,

This is before,

And this after 8D

Just a center sideways stripe to seperate both exhausts, which I find cool also 8D

Let's consider Tinzi's Mazda6, which was like this,

Was modded to be like this 8D

What do you think about this little moddy 8D?

Thanks for your time and excuse my crude photoshop skills ^__^"""

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
off topic, not to be a dick but u gotta stop with this "8D".. its so fucking annoying!!!! How old r u man 12-14? Jesus Christ, u dont have to end every sentence with "8D"

and another thing, "8D" looks like a fucking dick... you like to suck 8====D all the time?? please grow up

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
QUOTE (*ICE* @ Jul 1 2008, 12:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1380427
off topic, not to be a dick but u gotta stop with this "8D".. its so fucking annoying!!!! How old r u man 12-14? Jesus Christ, u dont have to end every sentence with "8D"

and another thing, "8D" looks like a fucking dick... you like to suck 8====D all the time?? please grow up[/b]
LOL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (*ICE* @ Jul 1 2008, 10:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1380427

and another thing, "8D" looks like a fucking dick... you like to suck 8====D all the time?? please grow up[/b]
Yes I use 8D a lot because I like dicks 8D! You like it too, I know 8D.. Now if you have an opinion to share with, or please grab the door 8D!

QUOTE (H15A5H1 @ Jul 1 2008, 10:23 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1380430
LOL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/b]
8DD

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Option C or D for the front. And for the rear..will be option #1(before). It shows your rear lip more..Painting that much amount of black sort of hides your lip too much.

Can't wait for the final outcome ...8D..... =]

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'd go with A and the before for the rear, the black on the lower part of B and C doesn't go with the lines of the bumper

·
Registered
548 Posts
I know you said option D is out of the poll.....but it looks the best. And definitely the "before" for the rear. That center "stripe" looks awful IMO.

I also agree with ICE......the 8D is ungodly annoying.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
sorry but those smilies are stupid. they are so common that they seem to be replacing periods.

if you won't stop using them, then i won't voice an opinion. the only thing i'm going to say is that ANYTHING you do with that kenstyle rear bumper is going to be FUGLY!

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
I've been comlaining about the 8D thing for months... give it a rest.

No, i do not have an opinion/comment about this thread.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
To the OP--

GO FUCK YOURSELF, 8D!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
IBTL 8D :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE (*ICE* @ Jul 1 2008, 01:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1380427

You have a point.... That is slightly gay. :slap:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
29 Participants
IHeartGroceries
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing