Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my site up after much hard work extracting the pictures off a cranky camera! ;)

Enjoy!

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nittany
(follow the Mazda logo)

p.s. I'll post an update when Interior, Engine, and Stereo pics come available. Hopefully in a couple days. Feel free to drop me a PM or reply if you want a picture of anything in particular (within reason).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Finally put my site up....'

Damn man, that thing is beautiful.

That's just the Sports package on it, right? You didn't do anything else to it? It looks AWESOME, I want mine to look exactly like that except in black.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: Finally put my site up....

What kind of camera are you using, man? Those shots look about 100 times better than most of the snapshots I've been seeing. Finally someone understands depth of field! :D

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

kyler 13
Nice site and Nice Car.
Mine is Strato Blue
I have to put the new photos with the halogen lamp in the Front Bumper.
Actually I am waiting for the Spoiler
The rear lights (red) is an accesory. Here sell a plastic painted cover to put over the lamps.
TOMAS

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Gonk: Totally stock with the sport package.

Phrosted: I have a Canon Powershot A20 2.1 megapixel. I shoot everything at highest quality and 1600x1200, keep them as masters, and downsize or crop for posting. I have had the camera for almost 2 years now and I realized a couple months after I got it that my close-ups were really blurry. I then found out that there's a setting for shots 3 feet away or closer.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yeah that's a great camera. I'm trying to get myself one of those at the moment. Would be cheap now and is still awesome quality.

Am I to assume the moonroof isn't tinted at all? I thought it was some.

·
Registered
95 Posts

very good quanlity pictures. Too bad, I do not have such a big space for my homepage. Sigh....

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Heh, I'm trying to get myself a Canon D-60 or 1-Ds. The D60 runs around $1,200, and the 1-Ds runs and unmerciful $7,500. 11 megapixels on the 1-Ds, not to mention a host of other features that other digicams don't have, like a traditional aspect ration on the exposure plate, no more oddly shaped prints! :D

·
Registered
376 Posts

phrosted, you seem very used to work with cameras and digital pics... i bet you work in that field!

·
Registered
391 Posts

kyler 13 : one word : WOW!

phrosted : I tried a bunch of cameras and my first choice to buy is the Nikon 5700. Really nice cam for professional only (5 Mp).

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

I had to go outside and check to make sure you didn't steal my car!

Seriously, nice car Sherminator! Nice f'n Supra too!!!!! Boy would I love to own one of those.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks m6freak and melvincat!

GreenNuggs: And I thought no one ever looked at the web page title at the top of the browser window. :D

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Replying to Topic 'Finally put my site up....'

Originally posted by melvincat03

Welcome kyler!  Waiting for your interior pics![/b]
Soon! I'll try to get them up in the next day or two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts