Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally ordered my Magnaflow and Kartboy hangers. I'm curious as to how long it usually takes to recieve after order.

Also, i did a search for installation and couldn't find anything. From the looks of things, is seems fairly easy. Any feedback would be great.

I'll post pics of the install when it gets here. Thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
It shipped today and is currently scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by c.poole@Oct 6 2005, 10:42 PM
Well, I finally ordered my Magnaflow and Kartboy hangers.  I'm curious as to how long it usually takes to recieve after order. 

Also, i did a search for installation and couldn't find anything.  From the looks of things, is seems fairly easy.  Any feedback would be great. 

I'll post pics of the install when it gets here.  Thanks.

Chris
[snapback]527264[/snapback]​
Where? How Much? Why do you need to buy hangers, are they not included in the magnaflow setup?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Originally posted by da_fatman@Oct 7 2005, 01:44 PM
Where? How Much? Why do you need to buy hangers, are they not included in the magnaflow setup?
[snapback]527813[/snapback]​
PLZ read the 10,000 threads on the mufflers swinging and banging into the towhook please

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by smokeU6s@Oct 7 2005, 01:47 PM
PLZ read the 10,000 threads on the mufflers swinging and banging into the towhook please
[snapback]527817[/snapback]​
Why don't you read them for me then give me the shortened version, please.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by crossbow@Oct 7 2005, 04:16 PM
Exhaust move.  Exhaust hit.  Noise make.  Exhaust unhappy.  Car unhappy.  Newbie unhappy. 

Newbie Search. Kartboy buy.  Exhaust no move.  Happy car!  Happy exhaust! Happy newbie!
[snapback]528012[/snapback]​
Perfect.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Guess what? I will install magnaflow + kartboy tomorrow. Finally got some extra money to burn. :D

Will try to take pictures (if I'm not too caught up in the install). From looking at the rusty stock bolts, I'm sure I'm gonna have lotsa fun.

PS - falcontx, thanks for the fast shipping!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by da_fatman@Oct 7 2005, 11:44 AM
[snapback]527813[/snapback]​

Where? I bought them from RPM, one of the forum sponsors.
How Much? I can't answer that question. Lets just say that you won't find a better deal.
Why buy hangers? I refer you to crossbow, he summed it up pretty well. The Kartboy hangers don't let your exhaust move as much, and extends the life of your exhaust.
The hangers were only $35 shipped.

I would like to thank falcontx for the quick shippage. I'll keep an eye out for them.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Originally posted by Jax6S@Oct 7 2005, 06:32 PM
Guess what?  I will install magnaflow + kartboy tomorrow.  Finally got some extra money to burn.  :D

Will try to take pictures (if I'm not too caught up in the install).  From looking at the rusty stock bolts, I'm sure I'm gonna have lotsa fun. 

PS - falcontx, thanks for the fast shipping!
[snapback]528084[/snapback]​
WD-40 and LOTS OF IT. When mine were put on at 10,000miles they were a $#^^*$#(^)$*$U#!^( to get off. if you have an impact wrench the job shoudl take u 15minutes. Also dont forget to plus something under the cat when u unbolt the resonator so it doesnt just hang there

Enjoy it :)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Originally posted by c.poole@Oct 7 2005, 06:35 PM

Why buy hangers?  I refer you to crossbow, he summed it up pretty well.  The Kartboy hangers don't let your  exhaust move as much, and extends the life of your exhaust.
The hangers were only $35 shipped. 

[snapback]528085[/snapback]​
I wouldnt say it extended the life of your exhuast. More kept you with a piece of mind that they won't be shaking around crazy whenever you drive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
davenport82
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing