Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been reading your forum for quite a while and decided to make myself known. I just ordered a silver GS-I4 automatic (performance is good enough for me considering I'm usually stuck in traffic anyway).

Hopefully I'll get it in the next couple of weeks and will post pictures then. This forum is great and full of good info.

For anyone with a silver M6 did you apply Toughguard or any paint protection? I'm trying to figure out what the ideal product is. Has anyone ever heard of Ziebart's Diamond Gloss?

Anyway, glad to be part of the owner group now. Can't wait to get rid of my Sunfire P.O.S. for the M6!

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: Finally Ordered my new 6!!!

Welcome aboard! You know you need to post pics ASAP!

Stever6er, who will probably be around shortly to rave about Toughgard, loves the stuff. I currently am deciding to do ir ot not. But don't wait months like I did. Do it immediately.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks Absolut.

After reading this forum for the last little while I definitely know I'll be in the doghouse if I don't post pics when I get the car. No need to worry!

·
Registered
652 Posts

I have glacier silver.

I applied Toughguard and then I had some of that 3M paint protection film installed over the front fascia, front of hood, front of fenders, and back of mirrors.

Both products are awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts