Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here are the pics, I will def. take better ones in the future.
I was in a rush and just took "whatever" pics.

I am very pleased with the drop and can't wait until it's completely settled.
I used the Eibach Pro-Kits.

Now I just need some 19s :)

YAY! i'm so happy. now I'm thinking of painting my brake calipers red? what do you guys think?
i'm also going to tint my windows and get HIDs for my head/fog lights.
and of course the 19" RSX wheels :)

can't wait! but must take one step at a time :/

·
Registered
339 Posts
Looks very nice. Not too low yet not too much of a wheel gap.

With everyone lowering their rides I'm surprised that no one has mentioned about camber. Do the Eibachs not lower it enough to affect it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i actually noticed it just a teeeeeeeeeny weenie bit in the rear tires (when i first put the tires back on), but i don't think eibachs lower it enough to affect it.

i would love if there were springs out there to drop it 2-2.5in, but i'm happy with the 1.5 that eibachs do.

& thanks guys :) hopefully it'll all settle soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was 230.
260 total with tax included.
free shipping.

& free labor cuz my friends installed it for me.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Agreed on doing the wheels next. Then the calipers and and tint in whatever order you think. Also (might just be my taste) but i would try to see if I could get that exhaust tip to tuck in a bit more.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks way better. You can fit 20's on the new Gen 6's tho and they actually look really nice. I'd say wait on the red calipers, they'll be a bit to flashy for your car right now.
true about the calipers, but i'm not too sure about 20s though. i think 19s would be just fine. idk, i still have lots of time to think about it while saving up! haha

yoichi:
i'm part jap.
& nice e39 m5.
i'm a die hard bimmer fan. sorry to say this on a mazda forum, but i know way more about bimmers than mazdas hahaha! but i'm learning about my mazda!!!:p

backroad101:

omg my exhaust tip has been BUGGING me since the day i got it. but i never had the time to fix it. but you're right, i need to tuck it in more. it's so annoying!!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
No prob. 19's do look great on the 2nd gen; but the wheel wells are so huge, you can fit 20's and it actually doesn't look bad. Just giving options. I'm sure whatever you choose will look great! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very very truee! i wish mazda wasn't cheap and let them come in standard 19s or 20s HAHA!

so i don't have to worry about getting new TIRES and WHEELS.\

& thank you!! i try :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks great. but what about speed bumps, can you take it easly like before ?
and can you really feel the difference in handling and acceleration ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i def slow down a whole lot more over speed bumps now (not that i didn't before).

& oh yeah, trust me, i can feel the difference.
i really like it :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you guys are silly.

Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
152 Posts
sorru but once you drop the car 20's are completely out of the question... they barely fit on stock height... the 19's will be a tight fit after lowering it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts