Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you allready know from me asking question after question, I was in the market for a speed6. So after a week of looking around I finally got one. Its a Velocity Red GT loaded with white/black leather, heated seats, heated mirrors, moonroof, Bose sound and everything else minus the nav.

As for mods I have allready ordered a sharkfin antenna, getting windows tinted to 35% in a week or so, ordered a AEM CAI, blacked out sidemarkers, Getting eyelids painted to match, Ipod integration kit. Thats everything im doing in the next week or so. In about a month or so maybe new tires but if not probably gunna get a bunch of engine upgrades. Also will be putting my halos on in like 2 months.

Il be picking it up wednesday so look for pics next weekend

I will also be parting out alot of stuff on my 6 but not for another few days until I get everything off. I will post a list of everything by tuesday or wednesday along with pics. I will give everyone in the NE area first dibs for 3-4 days maybe a little longer then I will post all the stuff up in the buy/sell section.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hey congrats I knew you would it!!!! How are you blacking out the sidemarkers I would like mine done! Now I get $100 bucks from the dealer in referal cash!!!! Wooohoo!!! A check for me!!! I am glad you guys were able to work it out!!!! Now start saving for winter rims and tires, tha is the only downside, do not even attempt to drive that in the ice and snow.... We'll have to have a meet soon so we can check ito ut.. Oh wait I already did hehehehe!

Michelle

·
Registered
744 Posts
congrats welcome to the spped club :) umm i think you should get winter tires being your from mass unless u have another car to drive in the winter. these tires are Awsome summer tires. not so much fun in the snow

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys and gals, il be picking it up on tuesday. As for the stuff im going to be selling il start a new thread here by tuesday or wednesday for all the stuff for sale.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hey congrats on the Speed6, you finally have a fast car ;)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No they put a new one in. The last one was taken. Those pics are from the dealership right when they got it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
SWEEEEEETNESS! I'm so happy for ya man. I hope you got the deal you were lookin for. The car is beautiful!!! I want your interiour!!! Dammit - lets go drive around :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ha-ha well, we know yours is faster than skippys, but he just cant drive! :p

Jk Skippy, love ya buddy your car would smoke mine..

So Dan, would you please get a dam speed so we can all get together at Halloween.

·
Registered
979 Posts
The last knob was take???? hmm that is fishy but hey they scratch easy anyhow so a new one is better for all the wear and tear you are gonna put on it.. Zee have not seen you around out here where you been? Dan you are the lonely left out with out the speed time to catch up!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I live up in Nashua now so I dont get down that side of Mass very often maybe once a month to visit the fam..

Oh yea my shift knob is stratched to hell too! lol i'm semi metro and wear a ring and it scratches it baaad.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just picked it up and it was an awesome drive home. As for the side markers did you guys remove the bumper to install those?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Just picked it up and it was an awesome drive home. As for the side markers did you guys remove the bumper to install those?
[/b]
you don't need to remove the bumper, no. just unscrew the cover underneatch and reach on up there.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet its been a long time since I had to do it that way.

·
Registered
979 Posts
All you did was drive it home??? man oh man.... lol!!!!

Zee you to good for us Mass folks?

I will be at the Rockingham Snowmobile show in 2 weekends.. Anyone else down....

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya I dont feel like wasting gas when I just spent all my money on the car. It was a 30 minute drive so it wasnt all that bad. I just installed my sidemarkers whic look sweet on this color and changed all the bulbs to leds. So Im on my way with this car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts