Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been wanting a 6 forever and finally, I bought a 2003 Mazda 6i with the sports package. I love my car! Right now my car is plain but that is okay (for now). Oh, and apparently my 6 is supposed to have alloy wheels but that is not the case, it seems the person who owned it prior to me took them off and replaced them with cheapy hubcaps. First task-get rims!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well welcome! Ive got a brand new set of Racing Beat springs that will lower your car nicely, not slammed but a nice drop, let me know. Ill hook you up for cheep.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer! It looks like I will be visiting a mechanic soon, my car creaks while turning, probably ball joints (?), so there goes my money. Just my luck - lol!

·
Registered
450 Posts
welcome to the forum a lot of good info on here.. throw up some pics of the car.. i'm in jersey too

·
Registered
440 Posts
Another Jersey 6 nice. Welcome

B

·
Registered
21 Posts
south jersey here, i just picked up an 08' Mazda 6 as well, trying to figure what i should do first to it, since i'm new to this car game.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts