Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at the Mazdaspeed Protegé, SRT-4, and Mazda6, I finally placed my order.

A Silver 6s with 5 speed manual, Bose, and Sport package.

Be here in April. can't wait!!!

BTW, has anyone ever heard of a dealer charging a "documentation fee"??? What the hell is that?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Finally broke down and did it'

Originally posted by Kristoff[/i
BTW, has anyone ever heard of a dealer charging a "documentation fee"??? What the hell is that?[/b]

Yes....just another way for your dealer to bend you over. Standard dealer add on :p

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Reading Topic: Finally broke down and did it

That's the fee they charge to call the DOT and have your tabs ordered for you. That's worth $200 right?
Congrats on your car.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: Final

Thanks!

BTW, Does Mazda have a system where customers can monitor the status of the car based on VIN? I know Daimler Chrysler does...just curiously anxious (or anxiously curious???)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: Finally broke down and did it

Originally posted by Ruefus

While I was tracking my car's VIN through Mazda, the Customer Service rep sent me some stickers and this cool little key chain.[/b]
That is a quote from Ruefus in another thread. Apparently, Mazda does have a VIN tracking system.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Finally broke down and did it'

Originally posted by Kristoff

After looking at the Mazdaspeed Protegé, SRT-4, and Mazda6, I finally placed my order.

A Silver 6s with 5 speed manual, Bose, and Sport package.

Be here in April.  can't wait!!!  

BTW, has anyone ever heard of a dealer charging a "documentation fee"??? What the hell is that?[/b]
Good deal! Did you just order it? Where are you located? And did they give you a specific delivery time (like day, or maybe time of the month)? I'm getting anxious because I'm ready to order but this ****ing 25 inches of snow we got is shutting everything down, making it impossible to get anything done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts