Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2005, I had a 2004 Mazda6s with my ex... I loved that car, I adored that car, sadly it left with the ex. I've finally found myself back in a Mazda6 and wonder why it took me so long!

I'm now in a 2006 Mazda 6s Sport (140k miles) and already pondering where to begin making it my baby! I was thinking of swapping out to some LED lighting as I have it on my previous car and am just not sure I can go back to standard halogens. Aside from that, I'm undecided. The one thing I will say, is I didn't realize the spoiler made that much of an impact on the look now that I have one without a spoiler compared to the previous 6s.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! Hoping to get lots of good information from everyone!

(Obligatory Pictures)

~Mike

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome! I also have to agree on the spoiler it completely changes the look of these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sorry to hear about the X. In algebra, we always look for X. I hope you find yours. Of course, not the X that is "variable and changing" but the "one who is meant for you and that will complement the two of you".

·
Registered
597 Posts
Those pics putting me in my feels man. Lol. Miss my pebbles ash metallic 6.

Glad to see you found your way into another one. I got some Spyder V2 LED Tails if you interested in some down the road. The 1st gen 6 scene in Hawaii is pretty much dead.

& yes, the spoiler makes one hell of an aesthetic difference. Without it, it just looks...idk. Can’t quite explain it. It just doesn’t look right at all. Lol.

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for your car. Respect & Aloha from the 808 State.

Btw...jus gonna leave this here for some inspiration for yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

I actually might be interested. First thing I'm gonna do is get some LED headlights in. I have them in my other car and it's like night and day difference.. Hadn't thought about the tails yet, but for the right price I might be interested.
Those pics putting me in my feels man. Lol. Miss my pebbles ash metallic 6.

Glad to see you found your way into another one. I got some Spyder V2 LED Tails if you interested in some down the road. The 1st gen 6 scene in Hawaii is pretty much dead.

& yes, the spoiler makes one hell of an aesthetic difference. Without it, it just looks...idk. Can’t quite explain it. It just doesn’t look right at all. Lol.

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for your car. Respect & Aloha from the 808 State.

Btw...jus gonna leave this here for some inspiration for yours. ...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

I actually might be interested. First thing I'm gonna do is get some LED headlights in. I have them in my other car and it's like night and day difference.. Hadn't thought about the tails yet, but for the right price I might be interested.

When your interested just let me know bro. I had them packaged up in 2 large priority USPS boxes for another member but I haven’t gotten a response in forever.

I got a FS thread for them in the exterior classifieds if you wanna check them out. Flexible on the price, I just want them to go to a good home.

Good luck on your journey with the 6. If I found another Pebble Ash 6 here locally for sale, I’d buy it just to do everything all over again. But maybe the V6 model this time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts